Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
I Nihil'ed before Nihil-ing was cool.
By Anonymous
Up there with Crypt Blacksword as the best hexer weapon. If you know how to space your attacks and utilize it's unique special attack it'll do almost the same amount of damage as the Crypt Blacksword while weighing a lot less. Though the high stat requirements will leave you investing just as much into it as the Crypt Blacksword.
By Anonymous
I don't understand how ppl consider 20-30 points a "high investment"
Fair enough with the crypt blacksword needing 40 strength buy that's only just reached a high investment the wrathful axe requires 20 strength which why would u have any less? That removes sooo many options for weapons and the dex 22 same thing why would u want any less and if your a hex build the 28 faith requirement well you should have more than 28 faith by this point even in ng unless you just die every time you get any souls which in that case that's just a skill issue LTR learn to roll.
By Anonymous
Would a poison infusion make sense here? Based on the tests, it looked to me like simply doing as much damage as possible is the way to go, but then it mentions how Rotten Resins spike the poisoning rate.
By Anonymous
Either Regular or Dark. Regular for poison and dark for initial damage.
By Anonymous
This weapon+base Str and Dex+30 int/30 fth+ dark infusion+ dark weapon hex= crucifix of the mad king prototype
By Anonymous
L2 = LT, not LB...