Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

FeedontheWeak

Souls: 20.00
Wiki Edits: 2
is the a difference between Lightning plus five or a weapon leveled up to ten then infusing lightning
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 387,359.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 33128
This weapon can only be leveled to +5 afaik. If you mean a difference between using regular +5 with a resin, it's not possible since this weapon cannot be resin-buffed.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
theres no difference between infusing then upgrading and upgrading then infusing
I think the question is asking which is better: This Lighting-infused +5, or normal UGS Lighting +10
boss weapons only go to plus five.
It HAS a special attack, that says a description, but it hasn't in the table on the top
Forossa? Did the Ivory King in his time as a knight fought with Vengarl then?
My little theory: If Vengarl is supposed to be DS2 Guts the Ivory King would be Griffith then.
I see little connection between the two apart from both being born in Forossa.
Nice weapon for stats at all 99, +5 clean i did 1100 per hit two handed without flynn,rob etc
Must be one of those *** who mods his level instead of actually playing the game. I can't imagine earning 99 in all stats. And it's a great weapon for a quality build at 40/40.
Lol farm Giant lord and you will achieve level 99 everything in about 6 days, I did it for my ng+7
i just love this one,such a great moveset and such damage...beautiful...kinda sorry it looks like***** tho
Quick question: might have missed this, but is the buff when 2-handing classified as magic? If so, can the damage be boosted by the sorcery clutch ring?
Yes
Yes the sorcery clutch ring boosts the magic damage.
Very low durability. Breaks too quickly.
only if you don't equip durability ring. oh, and the blade takes away more durability if you two hand for light saber attacks
Mix 1 h with 2h od nas ring. If 2h was ,,,"free" It would be too good for pve.