- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:56 am #15842284
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:56 am #15842285
It doesn't carry to NG+? That's dumb, what's the point of doing it then?
- Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:56 am #15842290
PvP. Summoning invaders, dragon remnants or even invading people yourself (you need to be human in order to invade).
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:02 pm #16143586
I suppose it's mostly for the lore. That you, and you alone have broken the shackles, and you alone have transcended the curse
- Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:16 pm #16160754
Bonfire ascetics will still let you use it's effect on higher NG cycles effectively. Now you can farm bonfire ascetics and simpleton's/skeptic's spices to have a meta-lvl melee build with access to every spell without fear of hollowing I guess...
- Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 am #15876141
Do you have to get the crowns, or can you just talk to vendrick
- Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:15 am #16159894
Someone's asking a question and you take the time to not even answer you casul? You need all three crowns
- Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:37 pm #15913059
Do I have to collect the 3 DLC crowns again in NG+? Or using the same 3 crowns obtained in NG will be enough?
- Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:05 am #16040348
It will be very helpful since this will spare a slot for a ring (in which there was the Ring of Life Protection in my progress). However, sad to say that when I have collected all 4 crowns, there will only be about 3 (or 4) bosses left (i.e. Lud and Zallen, Aldia and Nashandra).
- Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:47 am #16291473
Yea, but the ring isn't really necessary. You can just use humanity if you lose too much life because of being hollow.