Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

How was this overlooked?
Can someone plz help me, I have all 3 DLC crowns and when I went to talk to King Vendeick in his memories he didn't combine them together to make the final crown what am I suppose to do. And am I missing anything for it to work
Can someone plz help me, I have all 3 DLC crowns and when I went to talk to King Vendeick in his memories he didn't combine them together to make the final crown what am I suppose to do. And am I missing anything for it to work
Do you also have vendrick's crown?
No , thanks but I probably never get it cause I NG+ to fight velstat and I have to fight Vendeick with 4 giant souls and use my strongest sword ( smelter demon) but thanks for telling me and I hope after 200000 attempts I can get his crown
man you suck, you can easily kill Vendrick naked with a dager
It does? Neat!
No it doesn't...
He doesn't combine it genius he just puts a buff on each of them
My IQ dropped to critical levels just reading this. Jesus. What a cluster***** of nonsensical bull*****Lol
Man the combined crowns ROCK. No one mentioned it also protects against head shots AND gives a kind-of (not exactly the same) Predator thermal vision if you play first-person mode (not really recommended even though it looks cool because you NEED to Mind Your Surroundings in Dark Souls). 10/10 would combine again.
It does not change your equip load unlike what the other commenter said years ago. It DOES however, weigh .5 less than the other dlc crowns and .3 less than the King's crown
I forgot to pick it up and now i can t find it.. what do i do?
I miss that crown too, apparently theres nothing we can do. Just bonfire ascetic and figth the boss again.
this might be the worse looking crown of the three...
it definitely is
I disagree, I think it's the best looking crown for female characters. Much more elegant and doesn't look bulky like the others do. It definetly didn't need to be so tall though.
who tf plays female though
Idk man I wonder who plays female characters

coomer.png
Best of the three if you're going for a "Regal Warrior-King" look
I just realized that this crown is also on the Ivory king’s helmet cosmetically.
Pair this with the faraam armor then, Voila you got yourself an armor befitting of a Monarch
Imo most fashionable of the crowns, I like the LOTR elven look