Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Every time I put a parrot stone in a the whole one wall, nothing happened ..... Except for this White face appears on the wall... What's up with that? Can anyone help?
Playing it right now, quite "okay" I did some PVPs in duell which was actually lag souls with horrible balance and people.
Bell Convenant PVP which was actual ppl that were like me and apart from gankers it was okay, had at first kinda many summons but now I can always wait quite a bit..
Same goes for Rat Convenant for now..
Parrot Stone.
Hahaha parrot stone what a *****ing imbecile
Playing it right now, quite "okay" I did some PVPs in duell which was actually lag souls with horrible balance and people.
Bell Convenant PVP which was actual ppl that were like me and apart from gankers it was okay, had at first kinda many summons but now I can always wait quite a bit..
Is there still a fair ammount of people playing dark souls 2 ? I saw a gameplay and thought it looked really cool.. Was thinking of getting the game
^ True.
Attack the face guy!
What system do you play on ?
I'm here too.Finishing my first run
^ hey look, a douche bag
You have to hit the glowing face
People still play, but after you beat the game it's pretty much solo in ng+
I play everyday
Try attacking. The light shows invisible wall.
hit it to open a door
hit it
There is a pharros stone healing fountain in the frigid outskirts inside the middle building.
If You run from building to building You can get to the two big cats unhurt so it is not needed
Late for the party but just got the SotFS for PS4 on sale a few days ago.
I've read somewhere (think it was on reddit) you could farm lockstones at the Gyrm's Respite bonfire, in Doors of Pharros, since enemies there have no spawn limit.
Done a little experiment and killed the mastodon and the dog in the water area by the bonfire 100 times and this is what I got:
Dog: 13 Lockstones - 3 Rat tails - 2 Old radiant lifegems
Mastodon: 1 Rusted Mastodon Armor set - 1 Mastodon Greatshield - 1 Mastodon Halberd
Total Souls: 155700
Done on NG, offline, no ascetics and no coins and wearing Jester's cap and gloves, Prisoner's tatters chest, Covetous Gold and Silver Serpent Rings +1.
Not particularly fun or efficient but easy enough (ridiculous sniping from the door) it can be done while watching a movie or using an exercise bike.
Got to try joining the Rats yet, must be fun.
Solaire of Astora here:
THAT ISNT A DOG, ITS A RAT.
I like souls
There's plenty, at the end of the game I was with 8 lockstones, just do not use it without judgment, not everything is worth it. They drop from rats at the doors of pharros.
What is NG+?
It's short for New Game Plus. NG+ plus just means that it is the second time you have started another playthrough.
But harder.
Pool doesn't do jack***** for the lava, I rolled in it for a minute and died in a second.
You're supposed to use a combination of Flash Sweat, Flame Quartz ring and armour with high fire resit as well as the water to avoid dying to the lava. The Smelter Demon and Alonne armour sets have the highest fire defense so mix n match to get the highest possible.