Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Can they be summoned more than once to help you with a boss if for example you out they die fighting boss?
Yes, they can be summoned multiple times.
They can be summoned equuvalent to your number of insight
*or they
Are some hostile to you if you're apart of a group like the vilebloods?
is it possible to summon multiple of them for the same boss fight ?
It's worth noting that Damien seems to rarely actually attack with his threaded cane, instead spamming various arcane hunter tools. I've seen him use Augur, Call Beyond, Choir Bell, and he seems to especially love Blacksky Eye.

PEEKUKAIN

Souls: 50.00
There are instances that I have been able to summon : Henryk & Madra Twin together during fight with ROM in NG mode. Also I was able to Summon Madras Twin & Valtr for fight with Ludwig, The Old Hunter.
Does anyone know how did that happen as I am on NG+2 and I summoned only one of them during NG+ & NG++ ?
Henryk, Younger Madras Twin, and Valtr are all confederates, and as a result can be summoned two at a time. It's also worth noting that, should you defeat Ludwig or Laurence with Valtr summoned and alive, you will get a Vermin after the fight.
So, looking at the description for the Old Hunter Bell, it means that all of these people were once hunters of the dream. So at least two of Logarius' followers were hunters of the dream at some point. And one of them preferred to fight mostly naked...
So, is Queen Killer... actually Alfred? Gold ardeo, logarius wheel, and of course the name... There's no information about that NPC, I wish I could know who he actually is.
I doubt it. You can encounter him as an enemy in some Chalice Dungeons
Alfred is too young, his character model is the same as the Young Hunter, Queen Killer however has an aged body model, more of a mature or old hunter.
There are also no known Hunters who appear in AND outside of Dungeons.

WarwickBot

Souls: 50.00
There is more than one queen. Lady Yahrnm for example
Does the glue color means some are stronger or more weak?
you can summon a red and a blue, but never two reds or two blues.