Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So I went to dungeon 8i29rqz3, and instead of there being the bath messengers, patches was there instead. It would seem that once you befriend patches he replaces the bath messengers in dungeons, and his items don't cost anymore than buying it from the dungeon messengers.
This is really handy on enemy hunter NPCs. It's charged R2s are fast and when they connect it sends hunters flying. Plus you have another chance to hit with a second charged R2 afterwards since the charge time is low. Underrated weapon.
Work best on Micolash when you caught him. He literally can't do any shiet againt the Boom Hammer tranformed attacks.
Awesome weapon for enemy hunter NPCs. Leaping attacks or charged R2s send them flying, plus fire attacks good for beasts. Underrated weapon
HAMMER TIME
Similar to the Pulverizer in Killing Floor 2, you empower each hammer attack with a shotgun shell. BOOM!
For a high-damage continuous combo, prime your weapon and do R1, L1, R1, L1, etc. This will cause you to alternate between primed R1 attacks and re-priming transform attacks, causing you to do repeated flaming R1s. There is a delay between attacks but most enemies will be too staggered to retaliate mid-combo, allowing you to combo until you run out of stamina. Just don't try it against enemies who can resist being staggered by it.
You don't want to hear about Skill weapons. You want to hear about Rifle Spears, Stake Drivers and Boom Hammers. I'm Torgue and I have one question and one question only... EXPLOSIONS?
have a reply
I think Torgue is/should secretly be the Master Craftsman of the Powder Kegs.
I am the dislike. **** Borderlands to death.

Leppaz

Souls: 40.00
my favorite pvp weapon in bloodborne by far, its range and damage are amazing. Trust me use it and tell me how u like it.
When you land that charged R2, ho my, fight's over lol. Its slow, its easy to miss the target, and easy to parry, but so rewarding when it lands. I just love it too.
I love Boom Hammer and that's true is effective in pvp as well, but some weapons are superior objectively.
Here comes the BOOM