Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
You can avoid the insight gain from seeing then by using bold hunter's mark and teleporting out.
By Anonymous
We are spooky witche-
By Anonymous
One of the easier bosses in the game. Kind of tedious to run around trying to find them after they disappear, but the summoned Mad Ones are super slow and easy to take out. I did get grabbed by a witch once (spamming buttons didn't seem to do anything to get me out of it unlike other grabs) but the damage wasn't really that bad. You can ignore the adds, but I just killed them whenever they popped up. They stagger very easily (even with the Threaded Cane.)
By Anonymous
These old ladies need to see a dermatologist or something
By Anonymous
could be a neat concept if the enemies were actually aggressive, and if the level wasn't a big empty cube that's impossible for the witches to hide in
By Anonymous
I can confirm, having zero insight makes it very easy. Without the mad ones, the difficult part is just to find the damn witches !
By Anonymous
was that it
was that the entire fight
By Anonymous
the easiest and worst boss in the game
hands down
By Anonymous
Easily the hardest boss in the game, the fact that she can go invisible makes beating her next to impossible. Took me 3 and a half hours to find her and once I did she instantly gouged my eyes out and killed me. My second try only took me 4 hours to kill the first witch before I realized that there is a second one and at that point it was already a couple hours past my bed time and I have school the next day so I had to quit.
By Anonymous
Eye lady :)