Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Logarius trapped Annalise because he discovered that she is immortal; her body can be restored by bringing the Queenly Flesh to the Altar of Despair. So instead he hid the Queen's chambers in an illusion, and stood (or sat) guard there to prevent anyone from freeing the last hope of a Vileblood resurgence.
So if alfred kills her, can I then revive her and continue to rank in Vilebloods? I just want to get all covenant runes, but rank the vilebloods
yes
What is the Point in ranking above rank 2? I Hope the release a dlc fairly soon that extends the covenant system..
What is the Point in ranking above rank 2? I Hope the release a dlc fairly soon that extends the covenant system..
You get gestures and that's it from what I'm seeing
Do the hunters on the begining of the dlc drop blood dregs?
no, the ones with glowing red eyes can drop vermin tho
anyone get to rank 3 yet?
I have given her 100 blood dregs and no new rewards yet :(
I don't know if i'm rank 3 or not. but i've given her about 5 blood dregs and haven't gotten anything past deep respect. i want to see if she will get blood preggers.
Why is it even on this page? I still haven't seen anything that links him to the Vilebloods, not to mention he's part of the church. You know, the group that doesn't like the vilebloods.
Why csnt I join. The queen just says "we shall not give audience to an ill-mannered beast"
meh
Did you kneel, or walk right up to her?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 385,744.49
Bank: 9,143.71
Wiki Edits: 32875
Are you wearing any covenant runes?
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 385,744.49
Bank: 9,143.71
Wiki Edits: 32875
Are you wearing any covenant runes?
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
You need to stand a few steps in front of her and interact kneel etc
Kneel
I joined. The problem was I wasn't kneeling in front of her. I just walked up to her before. But it's cool now. Thanks
pick up the covenant oath papers just to the right of the queen on the table with the candle on it
There's a spot in front of her where you can press X to kneel
laurence founded the healing church and the healing church founded the executioners soooo how in what way would make him want to hunt the very group he started it doesn't make any sense just saying
The post is wrong. It wasn't laurence who brought the blood to cainhurst. It was another byrgemwerth scholar. The executioners hunted the vilebloods after that.
How have people been getting like in the 20,000 mark? The #1 person on my leaderboard has 29999 blood dregs given.
People that actually play the game honestly and want to see a little validation for their skill and work, that's who. :|
It is a feature of the game that matters to some. It is effectively broken due to the bug and they should reset the list, if that is truly the cause. If it foesn't matter to you, then do 't look at the list.
Nice! So the only covenant with a ranking system/leaderboard in the game is ruined bc of cheaters! They should reset the leaderboard in a new patch since they removed the duplicate item hack. So then we can see an actual legit top 10 on it!
validation lol you get nothing out of it besides from your name on a list that's basically for people that have way too much time on there hands that decide to harvest stuff that's pointless after you've collected 100 at most probebly less to be honest with u and handed them to the Queen there is literally no reason for a leader board.
Really doesn't matter
They probably abused the day one duplication bug to spawn in an outrageous number of dregs.
Who honestly gives a fig about leaderboards?
It's because fromsoft don't care about people duping/hacking their way to the top