Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
The petrus of bloodborne
By Anonymous
Not really. Guy kills no innocent. The queen sent her blood hunters after other hunters for blood dregs. She had it coming and as a true feminist, he gives her the same treatment a male villain would get. In addition he tells a lot about the lore (of course from his point of view) for free and you don't need to bribe him for this, unlike Petrus. He also is friendly and kind right from the start and is summonable against the blood starved beast. The Logarius Wheel you get through him is also an excellent weapon for strength and arcane/strength builds, while Petrus only gives you something good after he himself pillaged an innocent.
By Anonymous
Forgot to mention: He's straight forward: He makes it clear right from the start that he's an enemy of the Vilebloods. So unlike Petrus, who betrays a person he swore to protect, Alfred is very honest about his intentions and travels solo to Cainhurst Castle to fulfill his duty.
By Anonymous
I'm sorry but he looks so hot like bruh, along with his voice to is just JDNDKDNKDNDND
By Anonymous
glad i am not the only one who noticed that. when if first met him i literally went: "oh" because i did not expect to find someone like him in this game, jsdhfgssjh
By Anonymous
Chad, jskjsjksjksjks
By Anonymous
Not gonna lie, even when he went full psycho on Annalise, I just stood next to him in that room like, "So you gonna smash me too, ooor?..."
By Anonymous
I'm sorry, did none of you see the close up picture of his face? The guy may as well be made of ****ing butter.
By Anonymous
Husbando material anybody? ;w;
By Anonymous
What? After what he did to Annalise? U ok? Bruh.
By Anonymous
Simping for Annalise in Alfred’s comment section, U ok? Bruh.
By Anonymous
"He maniacally laughed after having brutally slaughtered Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods, which reveals a semblance of his unseen nature, in opposition to the more kind and gentle man the player first meets.", "The pupils of Alfred's eyes have begun to collapse, which, according to the description of the Eye of a Blood-drunk Hunter, 'indicates the onset of the scourge of beasts'.", "Alfred takes his own life for reasons unknown.".:::::::::: This bestial degenerate is just a church fanatic, and slaughtering of Vilebloods by the Church is just a witch-hunt, preventive strike by the Church to slaughter those who could, theoretically, oppose the Church. As far as known, Cainhurst did nothing, before getting slaughtered, only obtained some special blood. They were just royals who wanted to live longer, and did nothing wrong, from what we know. And Church are just fanatics of religion. So much resemblance with the inquisition times.
By Anonymous
But the Vilebloods murder hunters just for the queen to get pregnant...
By Anonymous
"But the Vilebloods murder hunters just for the queen to get pregnant" by your logic, "Vilebloods murder hunters" BECAUSE Church murdered ALL Vilebloods, Church being the reason WHY now Queen needs to reestablish the Vilebloods, from dregs obtained from hunters. Originally, Vilebloods did nothing to hunters. Use some logic. Fanatics of the Church are the root of all evil. And this bestial degenerate is a very good example.
By Anonymous
Seriously? The queen has ordered to kill hunters BEFORE Vilebloods get "eradicated" and blood dregs can be gain from any hunters which lead to the church & hunter of hunters to hunt them down. This proves that they're not "perfect" and "sinless" in your dictionary if that seems logical enough to you.
By Anonymous
"ordered to kill hunters BEFORE"? ANY LORE PROOF OF THIS? Or you just a windbag trying to protect your bestial degenerate church fanatic?
By Anonymous
She asks you to bring her dregs NOW, "so that she may one day bear the Child of Blood, the next Vileblood heir.", BECAUSE all the Cainhurst was slaughtered by the Church. Therefore, again, Church being the reason WHY now Queen needs to reestablish the Vilebloods, from dregs obtained from hunters.
By Anonymous
Ahahah, some degenerate batch dislike from different IP addresses. Well, you only can do this, because Lore says EXACTLY what I said in my comment. This bestial degenerate is just a church fanatic, and slaughtering of Vilebloods by the Church is just a witch-hunt. Keep disliking, degenerate, this is the only thing you can do, since you can not change the Lore of the game.
By Anonymous
Damn, and I thought *I* was too obsessive about the lore.

Alfred explains that the Vilebloods came to be when a Byrgenwerth scholar brought "forbidden blood" to Cainhurst, apparently stoking this thirst for blood dregs. Most likely, this was the old blood found in the tomb, probably belonging to Queen Yharnam, the only other "queen of blood" and "mother of the child of blood" we meet. Queen Yharnam and the Pthumerians are direct ancestors to the Cainhurst nobility, and the rediscovery of this lost heretical art is the source of Annalise's corruption. THAT is what drew the ire of the Executioners. Though, in reality, their motivation was also born of envy, as Logarius himself casts away his legendary wheel in favor of Pthumerian weapons and sorcery (the scythe appears to be an imitation of the Pthumerian Elder's stave, and Watchers can be found carrying similar Kris daggers).

So yeah, the Vilebloods began hunting for blood dregs BEFORE the Healing Church came after them. The entire game basically revolves around Cainhurst and the Church's race to achieve the favor of the Great Ones, so neither are exactly in the right.
By Anonymous
You need to chill out. It’s already a dark *** story in which you kill three babies in one of the endings. This is nothing. and people can have different headcannon, Mr. Elitist.
By Anonymous
"So yeah, the Vilebloods began hunting for blood dregs BEFORE the Healing Church came after them" where did you find this info? It's just a theory, there is nothing about "BEFORE" in the OFFICIAL lore.
"Most likely, this was the old blood found in the tomb, probably belonging to Queen Yharnam" interesting theory. Ok, they obtained the Blood. What next? They did nothing, as official lore says. But Church came and proclaimed them as heretics, for obtaining the Blood, and slaughtered the whole castle. Now, Queen seeks to reestablish the Vilebloods, from dregs obtained from hunters, as the result of this, AFTER the fact. Slaughtering of Vilebloods by the Church is just a witch-hunt, preventive strike by the Church to slaughter those who could, theoretically, oppose the Church.
By AGamerForGod
I hope you know people aren’t disliking your message because you’re wrong. Bloodborne is founded upon theorizing and finding out the truth through research and coming up with our own answers. If we have little information on something, we should start filling the blanks. Not blindly trust things or people just because we don’t know that they did nothing wrong. Hell we don’t know that they’ve done good either. So yeah, people are disliking this cause you’re an elitist who belivee only he is capable of being right. Unfortunately for you, nobody here likes that sort of person. Jeez
By AGamerForGod
Bro what are you on about? Are you mad? Queen Analise doesn’t just have you hunt down Executioners and Church Heretics or whatever you really really want to call them. She has you hunt the Hunters of Hunters. Those dudes are prettyu obviously good, any ***** who has you hunting innocents should
By Anonymous
@AGamerForGod, no, fool, dislikes are from the degenerate who disliked from different IPs, it was like 50 more dislikes in a couple of hours, about which I have written earlier. Also, I operate facts of lore, you operate emotions, try to put words in other people's mouth, and lacking the understanding of lore. "She has you hunt the Hunters of Hunters" - no she does not. Hunters of Hunters is just a covenant. She asks for Blood Dregs, that can be found on any Hunter. She does it BECAUSE Vilebloods were murdered during a genocidal invasion by Logarius and his band of Executioners, and now she seeks to restore the Vilebloods, through the use of Blood Dregs. Hunters of Hunters are against Vilebloods because of hunting Hunters, as equivalent of police (having nothing against Vilebloods like Executioners), but what other option Annalise has, to restore the Vilebloods? "Queen Annalise partakes in these blood dreg offerings, so that she may one day bear the Child of Blood, the next Vileblood heir." Indeed, genocide by the Church is why she needs to do this.
By Anonymous
this is really embarrassing

i hope you get well soon
By Anonymous
Dude, why are you such a prick about this? You have your opinion and other people have theirs. You're the only one throwing insults like candy. People dislike you cuz you're a pompous ***.
By Anonymous
What an imbecile. All characters I create are always Vilebloods. I really love to make this bloke drown in his own blood right after giving him the Cainhurst summons, just to completely crush his dreams. For the honor of Cainhurst.
By Anonymous
Nahhh Cainhurst suck and annalise is kinda of sucks too lothric land, castle and price is better
By Anonymous
Ok how do i delete and rewrite my grammar was really bad jut as cainhurst ohhhhhhhh
By Anonymous
Cringe 100
By Anonymous
Okay small dic, keep simping for Annalise then
By Anonymous
You were batch disliked by a degenerate from different IPs as well, it seems, nice. Bruh.
By Anonymous
Congratulations for being the most problematic person in this forum
By kroger
Posts Avatar
I think Alfred killed himself because he fulfilled his purpose. His only goal is to honor Logarius, which is made evident by his obsessive behavior. Since he "killed" Annalise, he has no plans anymore, and maybe in another violent rage like the one we see in Cainhurst, he stabbed (?)himself to death.
By Anonymous
He killed himself because he wanted to be a Martyr like his master, Logarius.
By Anonymous
Seems to be a common theme in the series, tbh. I'd argue that's the whole point behind them.

Maybe since Alfred fulfilled his duty, he killed himself to awaken from the dream, just like Gehrman offering to release us at the end of the game? Though maybe he couldn't tell between dream and reality, and actually did end up killing himself in his madness.

After all, just like hollows in Dark Souls, those who go on killing without purpose become drunk with blood, which is why hunters must be put to death after fulfilling their goal.
By JimAbaddon
Posts Avatar
I think he disappears if you don't send him to Cainhurst and advance to Blood Moon phase. I did so and he is nowhere to be found near the Forbidden Woods entrance.
By Anonymous
No i have given him the summons after the blood moon and it worked out ok
By Anonymous
EVIL SOLAIRE EVIL SOLAIRE
By Anonymous
Additional text: If you trigger rapid poison on him he says something like: You made me bleed. I couldn't catch the exact quote I did this with chikage and was in the room with dead Annalise, don't know if that is nessisary though.
By Anonymous
"You spilled my blood!"
By Anonymous
It should be added that he can no longer be summoned for the Cleric Beast if you kill Amelia (Night phase).