Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
pants got a nigga lookin like mc hammer. the top is where it is tho. its got the right amount of length and bagginess to it - looks straight out the new kanye west collection for real. rock this with one of the old hunter hats or any dope hat to kill tha game
By Anonymous
You're a terrible person.
By Anonymous
However, if one uses the hooded helm from the Yahar'gul set.....kendo anyone?
By Anonymous
Hey let em rock the set the way he wants
By Anonymous
LMAO! Pertaining to the "Fashion Borne", swap out the hat for The Old Hunter's Cap, and you got yourself a lovecraftian/victorian ronin!
By Anonymous
can you summon him after killing living failures for m arias boss fight?
By Anonymous
so I was fighting ludwig, with valtr, and he cornered valtr between the wall and stairs, that area, and used his sword slam. and he managed to kill yamamura through the wall (along with valtr) as I immediately saw an off screen lifebar go down and got the set
By Anonymous
Uhm, he kills a guy in a jail cell that is on the other side of the wall, killing said NPC grants the armor.
By Anonymous
Anyone else find the trouser's clip, even on slim character's?
By Anonymous
Does anyone know the description? If so can they put it up on page or in comment's please?
By Anonymous
kill it with blood letter frenzy for guaranteed drop ;)
By Anonymous
Um, ***** u
By Anonymous
dude that is the most random thing ever there is no(fuking)way From Software will take idea from that manga (no offense)..... just bcuz both character has Mura (village) in their sirname doesnt make them related.... even Miyamoto Musashi (Shinmen Takezo) was a wanderer at some point of his life.... dun just assume thing like that... not cool man not cool
By Anonymous
To the first guest who posted beneath my OP: I'm just saying From Soft loves their anime references (Berserk.) So why not add another subtle one in? And, to the second guest who double posted below him... calm the heck down and stop being a douche dude...seriously. Also, its spelled surname.
By Anonymous
kill it with blood letter frenzy for guaranteed drop ;)
By Anonymous
Oi, who messed with the description of the set?
By Anonymous
dude that is the most random thing ever there is no(fuking)way From Software will take idea from that manga (no offense)..... just bcuz both character has Mura (village) in their sirname doesnt make them related.... even Miyamoto Musashi (Shinmen Takezo) was a wanderer at some point of his life.... dun just assume thing like that... not cool man not cool
By Anonymous
Dumb *****s
By Anonymous
Dumb *****s
By Anonymous
I noticed that yamamuras set reminds me of a Victorian ninja
By Anonymous
Well, he is from the East
By Anonymous
Just as the Hunter set is designed to resemble 19th century clothing, the Yamamura set is supposed to look like clothing typical of 19th century Japan, though modified to match the motifs of the Hunters (tri-pointed hat, long gloves, leg wraps, etc.).
By Anonymous
Interesting mix of Japanese clothing with European articles jury-rigged in, which in itself seems to tell quite a story. It's such a shame that Yamamura wasn't used even a little more, as both the look and lore of his clothes imply a pretty interesting background.
By Anonymous
The base of the outfit is eastern, but the hat, boots, and hand wraps are all in the style of Yharnam hunters. You can imagine that after arriving in Yharnam, Yamamura adopted some elements of the gear worn by hunters there, either for practical reasons (more functional for fighting beasts, or better suited to a hunter's combat techniques in general), or out of a desire to blend in to some extent (understandable, given Yharnamites' distrust of foreigners), or simply to replace damaged gear because eastern-style clothing would be difficult or impossible to come by in Yharnam.
By Anonymous
sekiro
By Anonymous
John Sekiro
By Anonymous
Normally this set is a little too baggy to really look good on your character, but if you use the Beast's Embrace rune it actually fits pretty well, somewhat ironically since Yamamura was so terrified of becoming a beast...
By Anonymous
Works very welll in conjunction with the Milkweed Rune as well, though I would swap out for Simon’s pants (Harrowed Leggings?)
By Anonymous
Old Hunter Hat (not top), Khaki Haori, Old Hunter Arm Bands, Maria Hunter Trousers. Looks really *****ing dope. Try it out if you don't believe me. Goes with any Skill/Bloodtinge weapon. Simon's Bowblade/Chikage especially.
By Anonymous
hi
By Anonymous
Hi
By Anonymous
‘Sup