Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

5bzagzex layer two pre lantern
Dungeon doesn't exist anymore.
Found it in Rotted Fetid Isz Chalice, Layer 3 before the lantern. Also has a Lost Ludwig's on layer 2. The glyph is nqjrjr3b. Let me know if that works for y'all. I'll keep it open.
What requirements need to go there ?
Same here. Tq
What requirements need to go there ?
worked for me, thanks bro
Rotted, Fetted
Hey people created this dungeon today and got the grest lake 5% just at the begining. Glyph: pqmc4sms first bonus area
Thanks for the glyph! Nice and quick to reach.
Perfect! It's also worth noting that the second bonus room (the one right before the first layer boss) has a Blood Rock! Pleasant surprise!
Wow, Thanks. And do go to the second bonus room. Worth it :)
Thanks! Only one I've found that requires the regular isz root chalice :)
Awesome, thanks :)

RansomSeraph

Souls: 50.00
Amazing ! Thank you so much! This needs to be posted in the Notes of this Rune! WORKING Jan 20 2017
It works and it's there
5rg4m5cw. Be careful Brain suckers.
I hate them.
They sucked my insight(says goodbye to bloodrock)
Would you please let me know the requisitions to join 8bk4dtfk and find the Great Lake +5% rune? I have all three Isz Chalices, but still can't join this dungeon using the aforementioned glyph.
I can vouch for ny6sbrxm. The rune is located in layer 1 bonus room right before the boss.

Caveira

Try ny6sbrxm. This is legit and I just got my rune.
Thank u for ur service soldier.
I can vouch for ny6sbrxm. The rune is located in layer 1 bonus room right before the boss.

Caveira

Try ny6sbrxm. This is legit and I just got my rune.
Thank u for ur service soldier.
Even at 5% damage reduction, is this enough to be worth a rune slot compared to being able to carry more blood vials?
Pretty much any rune is better than carrying more blood vials I'd say.
I think a better question is this or 15% heath
It's 5 percent of ALL of your equipment's defenses. It boosted my physical defense from 220 to nearly 250. Its a great time in my opinion.
Why not both?
I need the 3% versione of this rune. I've tried the glyph code listed up here (3j22s3z6) but i cant enter the dungeon. Whats the requirement here?
Isz Root all offerings Layer 1 glyph: auu2vvac
in pre-boss area as i remeber correctly.
Also there is lost Ludwig at Layer 2 and arcane +74.5 triangle Layer 3 pre boss.
dry39ytc is a Deep Sea +300 frenzy res rune why it's posted here is beyond me, and 8jv9v6bc isn't a tier 3 rune either even through it is listed above as such