Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

so since we found out starting gifts don't exist, should the starting gift section be changed to an "Equipment" section or make two new sections: "Trick-Weapons" and "Firearms" instead?
I'm just looking for a good bloodting skill build lvl 60 maybe 80. I've already done str and also skill
Ohhh a skill and bloodtinge build that uses the Evelyn and chikakage that's so original. #sarcasm
Divide and conquer can be used for that. Just use 25 skl and 40 bld
Divide and conquer can be used for that. Just use 25 skl and 40 bld
if your playing at such a low level just hardcap the stat, i play at level 101 with 9 vitality and 8 endurance, GIT GUD and focus on damage, if you can kill an oponant in under 5 hits you dont need more then 8 endurance

Fundzo

Souls: 340.00
Wiki Edits: 58
Take a look bro, I've just submitted my 2nd optimized build, If you want 60 - 80 you can sacrifice bld to 30 and also end/vit by 10
Someone with experience in minimaxing Arcane should post the Kos Parasite + Milkweed Broccoli Build
i had a build that i did 99 arcane just for the spells, vitality 30 and endurance 30 , nothing else leveld, o *****ing p , once you learn the moves its amazing, its hit box is even more ridiculous then the wirlygig and chikage , you know how they hit you when they are not even within ten feet of you, well the kos does that but every side at once, but my favorite weapon is the bowblade but it doesnt do enough damge at low 100 lvl, because broken level system
i had a build that i did 99 arcane just for the spells, vitality 30 and endurance 30 , nothing else leveld, o *****ing p , once you learn the moves its amazing, its hit box is even more ridiculous then the wirlygig and chikage , you know how they hit you when they are not even within ten feet of you, well the kos does that but every side at once, but my favorite weapon is the bowblade but it doesnt do enough damge at low 100 lvl, because broken level system
There seems to be a particular build missing from this page...
Are there any beast claw focused builds out there?
Yes, my build focuses on the Beast claw. Why, are you looking to use it?
Awesome weapon people don't seem to relize I'm doing more and more damage each combo
why the agreed on lvl caps and stuff
why cant we just make the pvp lvl meta having all stats at the mid cap (50ish)
because otherwise you end up with cheesy bloodtinge builds where people are too commited to one stat and cant change it up much
my bloodtinge doesnt matter if im using a hunters axe so who cares if i max it and strength

you just end up with ng builds for pvp and ng+ builds that are to over leveled to join anyone
only you cant change up your pvp build any unless you go for a level spread in stats which leaves you at a disadvatage

im level 300ish and bored *****it lol
On lvl caps: It's a question of customization as well, and a way to challenge yourself to create something supposedly unique in this game's world. However, if you prefer maxing as much as possible and fighting others who do the same, then by all means, do just that.

Otherwise: I would suggest taking this to the forums though, you'd probably have more success there anyway. Maybe you can make a thread to find people with similar levels and plan areas or times to battle.
lol im playing at 160 with 12 vitality , the highest vitality with a character ive ever gone is 27, if you need all that healtth you need to GIT GUD
I wish blade of mercy stunlocks other players. They kept dodging my blades after 2 hits.

Also, sometimes, when fighting someone who is fast, you may not have time to drink a vial. While you are trying to reach into your pocket for a vial, the dude have already planted his dagger into you 3-4 times...
If it's a duel, healing is disrespectful and a waste of time and vials. There is no excitement with healing. You don't get that thrill of a last hit showdown when someone heals.
I know what you mean OP. I had a lot of fun in Dark Souls 2 because all my stats were level 99, so I could make a club wielding barbarian that shoots out hexes, or a spear/katana build that does wrath of god. The dueling arena didn't care what level people were and only lower level players invaded. I get the same feeling sometimes with Bloodborne, but it's still early for Bloodborne, you know?
Because the HP pools get so big the fights are boring, it's just who runs out of vials first
i feel you on that. im lvl 169 and getting a little bored. I chose the violent past origin : vit 50, end 42, str 50, skil 50, bld 12, arc 12
Will blood tinge affect staggering of PvP opponents?
No
No
So I've had this game a while, and I'm kinda awful, so I was wondering if you guys could help me out with a strength build. I just got back into the game, and I bought the DLC. If you guys could do a huge favor and help me get through some of the game and just be friends, I'd really appreciate it. My PSN is WannaHaveVex if you'd like to add me :)
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/15614 feel free to lose some endurance and anything else you feel is unnessarsy
what level are you and how far are you?
okay so ive played everysingle souls and i have allways focused on offensive stats and stamina because all i do is dodge and attack, and its allways been viable but in *****ing bloodborne, bow blade, my weapon of choice because of the amazing moveset,but because its physical bloodtinge and arcane, it cant be a pure offensive build, my first build i had 9 vitality 8 endurance 9 strength 50 skill 50 bloodtinge 9 arcane, and it was good , low level so i was allways finding coop groups but could win, then i decide to move arcane to 15 so i could use some nice things like beast roar and old hunters bone, now my purely offensive build takes up to 5 sword swings to kill or 6 weak arrow shots, but i have been one hit by people, so you know i went to 15 vitality and 15 endurance, wich has been good but it only takes oponants 1-2 hits to kill me, all my weapons are +10, so i made a purely offensive build , and i cant do ***** for damage? yet other people who cant have same damage stats because they boost stamina and health can one hit me? how can i work arround this? vitality is not a stat i have ever put into, even in pve i have no issues and notice my damage is great, but from all my builds and pvp, wich im actually good at , i win even though they have a serious advatage especially when i invade, but due to many weapons haveing these riduculous hit boxes pvp has lost me, if you know a way i can work around this bull***** please let me know, on the other hand if you want an op pvp build that doesnt require skill, 50 vitality 50 strength, rest in endurance, whirlygig +10 and lead elixir if you start to lose

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,302.50
Wiki Edits: 18
I think you need some blood gems
lol

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden

Dude what *****ing gems do you have? +5% physical? Cause if you do, time for farming baby:9

Mr_Peer

Addicted
First Warden