Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Do these runes work to increase health as a co-op summon?
By Anonymous
Only the Impurity covenant rune is limited to co-op. All other runes work the same in or out of multiplayer.
By Anonymous
The oedon write rune is in the same dungeon in the pre dungeon floor area gaurded by a watcher
By Anonymous
Look up a video showing the location of the rune in Nightmare Frontier because the directions on this guide have to be the worst I ever read. My god. There are multiple giants along the way to the ruin, so you’re gonna assume it’s the first one that you come across, but it’s nowhere near that one. Ffs.
By Anonymous
Can you stack the 15% runes by making the dungeon that contains it multiple times?
I know you can stack the eye runes but I’m unsure if you can do it to this one as well
By Anonymous
you cant find it a 2nd time in that chalice you only get a mad mans knowledge, but basically yes
By Anonymous
I can't find this mentioned anywhere, but without a clockwise metamorphosis I get an AR of 802 on my buffed tonitrus. But after equipping any clockwise rune it only gets up to 593. The effect is unnoticeable while not buffed.
By Anonymous
Check your blood gems, if you have any that rely on having max health that might be it. Otherwise there is a glitch with the tonitrus where it may display a dramatically higher AR than it actually has when you’re at full health, that might be why.
By Anonymous
Hit up Glyph: ae22vpfv and the +15 Rune is in the pre-Layer 1 bonus area.
By Anonymous
it doesnt exist
By Anonymous
Really early +15 one in Pthumeru Root Chalice Glyph: jgn2jkkw In pre-boss bonus area, run past the spider in the long hallway, open the door, drop off side to the right, (but only onto the second layer, not all the way down) go through the door behind you, and enter the door on your left, it is in a chest there guarded by 1 madman and roughly 5 spiders.
By Anonymous
Actually found a blood rock on layer 3 side area before boss, after killing that big guy with cannon, go to next ladder then all the way down where this rats are
By Anonymous
Just tested: It also contains Odeon Writhe in the pre-layer 1 bonus area!
By Anonymous
Zullie, you are a treasure. We don't deserve you <3
By Anonymous
The layer 3 BLB gave me a tempering abyssal blood gem and... a singular, base level bloodstone shard. sincerest thanks lmao
By Anonymous
Also has 2 red jellies in the layer 2 pre-boss bonus area.
By Anonymous
sorry im new to this chalice stuff, can someone explain to me where is this location? i already placed the chalice with the glyph but i don't know where to go
By Anonymous
Lots of ritual blood (5) on the first level too, expect i'll find more as i head further down. this is the most useful chalice i've ever seen (except maybe cummmfpk)! hanks so much.
By Anonymous
is this an Ihyll chalice or just the regular pthumeru?