Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
This boss is *****in ridiculous, I rather deal with Rom. Took me 3 tries to drop his cheap ***. Had to just Blacksky Eye spam him on the last phase, ***** that wind attack
By Anonymous
Do NOT summon Old Hunter Viltus for this fight in the Ailing Loran Chalice; he is a freakin' moron. He doesn't dodge, nor does he heal himself. He died in the first 15 seconds of the fight. Garbage.
By Anonymous
Artificial hardness *****ing amazing *****s gud game 11/10 kys
By Anonymous
I literally threw all 20 poisoned knives at him, he never got poisoned.
By Anonymous
What's happens if you send him to iosefka
By Fiddlesticks
You can easily get his stuff by ending said Ayy lmao once you send him to Iosefkas, plus she will reward you, unless you kill her. Sending the beggar to her clinic after you kill her still results in him changing. Probably drank a weird vial she prepared.
By Anonymous
Turned into an ayy lmao
By Anonymous
This was really really hard, i tried the poison knives strat, i tried doing the luring and leaping attacking him, eveything, nothing worked, til i just jumped to his left side everytime and attacked him once or twice followd immediately by jumping back, repeating the same pattern over and over again until i finally killed him, with this same strat i died once with only a sliver of health left for him to die, maybe itll work for someone else having trouble
By Anonymous
it took 10 poison knifes to just get the effect on him and there where being thrown any time i wasent dodging and that it the next ten did nothing so could some one ring there small resonant bell in the ailing loran becuase poison failed vitas does nothing but takea few hits and dodgea few times and i cant get close and i cant stay far forever
By Anonymous
Hey, are you still needing help?
By Anonymous
What? I literally threw all 20 poisoned knives at him, he never got poisoned.
By Anonymous
What? I literally threw all 20 poisoned knives at him, he never got poisoned.
By Anonymous
Had the best luck by charging R2 with a Ludwig's and letting him run into it face first. Sometimes it will allow for a visceral as well, right into his face. It seems too agile to try and dodge around him and get some reasonable damage in, without taking damage yourself.
By Anonymous
This. this just made the fight a million times easier. thanks!
By Anonymous
Worked*
By Anonymous
Never thought that would work best, beat brute force with brute force. Thanks
By Anonymous
Wow, that world incredibly well, got him the first time trying this tactic, thanks!
By Anonymous
Screw what y'all say bout poison knives. They saved my life in the lower loran battle. I only need one to poison at any time, and while they don't do much damage, maybe a lil less than a tenth of health per knife, it finished him off as he was in mid combo-ing me and I lived with a sliver of health left.