Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I have a little question here.
Has anybody tried to coop with an npc to see if we get a Vermin at the end ?
you do not even need them for any dlc trophy
I killed one of the hunters in the first dlc area and got a vermin but beforehand when I went to join the league, Vatlr was already dead before I had even arrived
I discarded impurity... where can I get it back?
I got vermin numerous times when I beckoned an old hunter, although it does not work all the time. You also get vermin from the red-eyed enemy hunters, but only once
I got vermin numerous times when I beckoned an old hunter, although it does not work all the time. You also get vermin from the red-eyed enemy hunters, but only once
I got a vermin hosting. I summoned a confederate and we killed Amelia (the healing wolf in grand cathedral) and she gave me a vermin and a gold pendant. I was on NG+3 if that matters.
Ng+
these vermin has nothing to do with any of the trophies

Rarewish

Souls: 50.00
I hosted , killed amelia, haven't even joined the league yet and got a vermin
Ive done it and sadly no vermin
Sadly I discarded impurity. Any way to retrieve it?
Runes are gone once you discard them. You can never replace them.
Sure, it's simple. All you need to do is delete your save and make a new one.
I keep reading you rank up from crushing vermin appearently? I crushed 15 to 20 and nothing's different. Is it just like the Vial Blood queen blood dregs and Vileblood register leaderboard?
Vile* blood.
Vile* blood.
you rank up in the register only (use league staff item to check) with each vermin crushed (same as offering blood dregs), IMO corruption rune is better since you can consume blood dregs for insight. Although I dont know how the top 10 managed to get that much vermin so quickly, maybe they cheated
probably using the duplication glitch