Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Heading up the elevator on the way there before the first wheel chair gunner is a window you can roll out of. its a rune for holding more QS bullets and a messenger item with a urn
Yes, that definitely ought to be mentioned.
In my game (online, NG+) the abandoned doll is surrounded by the gravestones of dead players' spectres. Viewing the spectres show the players fighting something but there are no enemies here. Wondering if it signifies that the doll is surrounded by death or something? Or it could just be a glitch in my game.
Is it because they attacked the doll? Does that do anything?
how to recover abandon doll?
Just people trying to be cute. Just like all the people who kill themselves in front of the doll in the dream. I don't see the appeal.
The doll's index finger is twitching o_O
they are using weapons that cause self-bleed- thus killing themselves
really whats with all the gravestones theres millions of them
Is there a map in the actual game you find or are they just for the wiki?
Just people trying to be cute. Just like all the people who kill themselves in front of the doll in the dream. I don't see the appeal.
It's all wiki bro.
When you go down the pit to the door, is there anything at the bottom of the pit?
Some creature. It'll give you the beast rune, and a door will take you through a small detour in the Cathedral ward.
"While the Old Hunter Bone outside was probably Gehrman's apprentice as well as an associate of Master Willem, Laurence. "
"He eventually developed a dislike to the Doll since he wants to get rid of the Nightmare."
You can also see the abandoned workshop from a different area. Start at the Great Cathedral lantern and head out and turn left, towards where the two hostile hunters are (I believe it's the path to unseen village) and head down the stairs to just before where you would fight the hunters. If you look off the edge there's the giant tree and you can spot the workshop itself.
Has anyone else noticed that the only tombstone in AOW is the same one the doll periodically visits in Hunters Dream?
Could this be Gherman's grave in the real world?

HK42

Souls: 50.00
What if Gehrman isn't really the first hunter but actually the apprentice of the first hunter, making the bone his leg and finally the umbilical cord could be his masters kid who he went crazy over, and that's why Gehrman killed him and took his status, for all we know his name couldn't even be Gehrman, he could just be someone who respected him so much he changed his whole life around
*mind blown*
The item description for the bone says it belonged to an apprentice.
Still, workshop only has one grave, dream has many. The one grave they share, the doll occasionally visits.

ublug

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,085.00
Wiki Edits: 1192
That's what is assumed. You also find the old hunter bone at that grave and Gehrman is missing a leg.

link0madman

Has any one else noticed that there is a strange voice in the area. I dont think it is the doll although it was my first idea. Outside of the work shop near where all the tutu rail messages are in the dream. There the voice of what sounds like a women. She seem to be sighing, giggleing, and saying "yes" very quietly I had to crank my tv up to here her. I cant figure out a way to interact with it. From what I can find not many people know about this.
I have heard it too and came here looking for an answer. Seems no one knows what it is yet. I'm thinking it's an insight thing too.

ublug

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,085.00
Wiki Edits: 1192
This is most likely a misplaced ambient sound source that were supposed to come from one of the npc doors near Arianna. If you talk to the door with the woman saying "we have the deepest, widest gratitude", she will make this exact sound after her last spoken sentence. It also stops after killing Rom, which is when the doors become silent and you get a "no response" when knocking.
Yeah I hear it too. May be an insight event?

link0madman

It may in fact be a thing to due with the lore and the story, however I would like to avoid spoiling things for others.

link0madman

It may be Ill defiantly keep visiting it with more and more insight.
There are a whole bunch of crazy sounds. If you set up headphones through your controller you'll hear all kinds of things
There are a whole bunch of crazy sounds. If you set up headphones through your controller you'll hear all kinds of things

link0madman

Ive gone back several times and the voice was the same nothing changed, however after beating Rom it stopped I can no longer hear the voice.
Plain doll getting fricklefracked maybe?
If it's a bug that we knew about before an update, you'd think the developers would patch it out.
Part of this page is poorly written.
Then help them edit it.
Then help them edit it.
The doll in the old workshop is moving his finger like the always willing to help doll when she is sleeping, maybe the doll is filled with the original wielder of the umbillical cord, probably the offspring of oedon, since he doesn't have form needs of a physical host (which would please the ones who think she is an Old God). ¿What do you think?
She also moves her head slightly to look at you when you enter the workshop.