Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Whats the trigger for buying it at the bathmessenger ?
^Well, the very first line on this page states and I quote: "Fire Paper is an Consumable Item in Bloodborne."
lol, not a single question here that isn't clearly answered at the top (except one)
So is it just a one time use?
You need this badge
https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Radiant+Sword+Hunter+Badge
Blade of mercy already has arcane on it. So you can't use any buffs on it.
You need 10 insight before the insight bathmessanger opens up.
i got 5 fire papers from the beasts when i fought the blood starving beast and even when i died i could buy them from the bathmessanger but after i beat him and got the badge i went back and no longer can find them at the bathmessanger or insight shop. same goes to bolt papers i got them then they disappeared from the shop. help ?? what's the deal with it?
So is it just a one time use?
Anyone know why I can't use this on the blade of mercy
Fire paper
Need to kill a boss.
Or not, apparently you need the Radiant Sword badge.
Question: If i use this fire paper does the damagetype of the weapon switch to fire (from physical atk)? Using this paper are the bloodgems (x% bonus physical damage) still a viable option or do they stop scalling due it is fire atk?
Wondering the same thing.
If i have a strength build and apply fire paper to a non-elemental weapon. Do i loose the scaling, or does it add an additional effect?
It adds a solid 80 damage to weapon, but does not change the weapon's own attack type, I think
I think it adds 80 damage as when i used it on a quality build then went to the status screen i went 332 to 412 in WPN 1 ATK
i got 5 fire papers from the beasts when i fought the blood starving beast and even when i died i could buy them from the bathmessanger but after i beat him and got the badge i went back and no longer can find them at the bathmessanger or insight shop. same goes to bolt papers i got them then they disappeared from the shop. help ?? what's the deal with it?
Your probably have run out of insight. consume madman's knowledge. min 1 for latest patch. min 10 to view insight shop in old version
Does anyone know if this is a permanent weapon upgrade or does it only last a certain amount of time?
That isn't the first line
only lasts 60 seconds it says in literally the first line
Will nourishing gems affect fire /bolt paper buffs?
[ insert spicy memes ]