Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Good for you but nobody care that all you accomplish in your life is being a nerdy gamer couch patato. yo check me out....
I beat all these bosses, with my ***** you *****s. GET BLAZED
It's so cringe that you really took that bait shaped in the word bait
^its a reply for the stupidity and cringe comment below us I reccomend that you do not read the post below.
Wow cringe
any chance to add the dlc bosses in that list some day?
No Amygdala
No Amygdala
it WAS there..
You must use the tabs at the top of the page. It is divided into categories such as The Old Hunter DLC, Great Ones, ect.
No Amygdala
9 bosses lol
9 bosses lol
Ggffhg
You must use the tabs at the top of the page. It is divided into categories such as The Old Hunter DLC, Great Ones, ect.
People need to learn there is something called "Tabs" that list the other bosses.
Git Gud at site navigation.
Im pretty sure blood starved beasts defenses are not 999 rapid poison resist. I was able to rapid poison him with chikage. Also, on http://guidescroll.com/2015/04/bloodborne-boss-weaknesses-list/ it says BSB's rapid poison is 180.
Blood starved beast looks like an inside out condom that's fresh out of the push
Blood starved beast looks like an inside out condom that's fresh out of the push
It's referencing slow poison.
lol
I don't see him in the list.
Nvm, see it after posting.
They have been proven to be kin. Orphans that the healing church experimented on. Kin are not great ones.
That's the unfortunate part about this. Technically, by the game's out categorization, it IS a Great One... but the game's definition of a Great One is very loose and inconsistent, especially when compared to the lore. Things like Rom and Celestial Emissary should -not- be Great Ones for the simple fact they were created rather than naturally born that way. If anything, they're artificial Great Ones.
the celestial emissary isn't very great though. I just like fighting him because he looks funny
own*
The trophy for beating it identifies it as a Great One.
Shrek
Hi
Hi
yes just not share ones
nope
Spoiler Alert.

In this lists here aren't : Margo's wet Nurse,Moon Presence,Ebrietas Daughter of the Cosmos,Rom,Amygdala and Celestial Emissary.
All of them are in the list you only have to change in the great ones tab
What happened to the boss checklist that was on here?
LMFAO ppl didnt even like that table you should see the comments.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 387,139.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 33087
I added it back under a spoiler tag - seems the spoiler tag had broken so it was taken up a lot of space in the page. Hope this helps :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

PacoFett828

Souls: 50.00
where is Rom, the Vacuous Spider??
Deleted, that table was unnecesary since all bosses are already detailed here. Click on the tabs to switch boss category.
Why??? The checklist had some order to it. It was way better than what is left now. I should have made a screenshot.
LMFAO ppl didnt even like that table you should see the comments.
Her. Rom is a female.

DracoWeiss

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 645.00
Click on the tab for Great Ones or if you're looking at the table its highlighted as number 7 and has his name mispelled...

DracoWeiss

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 645.00
Yes, but even so that table has some mispelling errors with some bosses names, it wouldn't be bad if they were corrected but oh well...

WireHeadTim

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 968.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Hello! I tried posting this discussion on the Enemies page but it wouldn't let me for some reason...

This may be a dumb question, but where are the italicized descriptions of each enemy coming from? I know there's certain issues with the names (guide vs original translation, etc.) so I'm wondering where these descriptions fit into the canon. I want to use them for lore speculation but I want to confirm where they're from first. Sorry if this was already explained elsewhere, and thanks for your help!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 7,575.00
Wiki Edits: 45974
Most of these were taken from Playstation Blog, Playstation JP etc through out the prerelease of the game.
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

WireHeadTim

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 968.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the response!
Praise the sun, Umbasa, for the good blood guides your way.