Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

they say if the host is lower level and the guest is higher and stats change to match host but what about it ifts the other way round and that the host is higher and guest is lower ??
Favorite boss though is probably Ludwig
HATED LAURENCE! Fuk dat guy....still an epic boss for essentially being a re skin of the Cleric Beast
Yeah, Ludwig was pretty awesome.
I've defeated four bosses so far, The cleric beast, the blood starved beast, Vicar Amelia and Father Gascoigne. And i have to say that the one that gave me the most trouble was Gascoigne(died eleven times, on the others only died twice each), the other three? Cake, all cake compared to him.
Frankly i think that the human bosses are more troublesome than the deformed creatures, since they are faster and smaller than the others.
HATED LAURENCE! Fuk dat guy....still an epic boss for essentially being a re skin of the Cleric Beast
Frankly i think that the human bosses are more troublesome than the deformed creatures, since they are faster and smaller than the others.
i loved battling maria she was so fun
I thought the wet nurse was fun. Really cool design and very atmospheric. Not too hard though.
#Rating

Who is the most loveable boss in the main game? With loveable I meant the boss you want to put a rocket in the *** (if possible or asses in some cases) and let the rocket explode. I will count all if one writes under it and make a list with numbers like the following

Place Boss Votes
1 Shadow of Yharnam 1
1.1 Gascoigne 1
2 Micolash 0
2 Rom 0
2 Ebrietas 0
2 Gehrman 0
2 Celestial Emissary 0
2 Logarius 0
2 Witch of Hemwick 0

And so on
there are only 11 here you are missing rom
Eyy yo! its dat boi oh ***** wadduuuuuup!
There are different tabs for Great ones and Chalice Dungeon bosses, as well as DLC.
#RespectYoElders
I cringe every time you take a breath.
Wow cringe
Why is he not listed under great ones? By lore he is one. So whoever worked out this list messed up.
Need help with rom ng++ pls help im ringin the bell front of the door where you find damian
I just beat Rom. Run in circles around it and pick off spiders as they leave the group. Soon as boss rains hell from above. Run in and hit his side two or three times than run away. Rinse repeat.
well if you're on NG++ then you must have beat Rom on NG+ as well.
My first try on rom I ran into her and spammed tonitrus. Then running away from her and her spawn to get distance then rushing in again. Keep in mind this is only Ng I have yet to beat her on ng++
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THESE BOSSES ARE LIKE THE EASIEST BOSSES EVER IN A VIDEO GAME EVER CREATED EVER AT ALL I BEAT THE BLOOD STARVED BEAST ON A NO SOULS NO ECHOES NO HANDED NO CONSOLE NO GAME DEPRIVED FULLY HOLLOWFIED ALMOST DEAD NO WEAPONS WOODEN SHEILD ONLY AND IT WAS EASY AS IF YOU CANT DO THAT THEN YOU ARE A MEGA CASUAL NOOBY SRUBLORD!!!!!!!!!!!! COME AT ME SCRUBLORD IM RIPPED #VOTETRUMPCANTSTUMP #trusTEDTHEZODIAC THANKYOU AND GOODBYE SCRUBLORDS!!!!!!!
come at me scrublord I'm ripped xD
Easy game? try fighting Orphan of Kos with just fists and empty clothes spot ey?
Sir you deserve no cookie. Thanks for giving the entire Bloodborne community Cancer.
This is amazing. Thank you sir.
Sir you deserve no cookie. Thanks for giving the entire Bloodborne community Cancer.
Salty.
someone got high from their post-braces meds
Wow cringe
Fear the old blood
GOD DAMMIT ROSS!
Noot noot
I can't tell if your all stupid in these reply how can you not smell the bait wtf would a no game no console playthrough even be smh
They should make hunter bosses like Gascoigne and Gehrman for chalice dungeons, or something that makes those kind of bosses replayable. Those are two of the best boss fights in my opinion because your not fighting some monster, but an equal standing hunter with all the same abilities as you, but with their own unique fighting style, abilities, and boss grade stats that separate them from the fights with regular hunter NPCs. Of all the boss fights in the game, Gascoigne is my favorite battle, and it sucks that I can't fight something like him until NG.
Level 4, no gun, no hud, no back stab play through! <--- True masochism right here. OHKOs. OHKOs everywhere. Only cure is to get gud. Once good, get gudder.
Would anyone mind adding me on ps4 and playing this game with me. This_Is_Pancake
You forgot that in order to face Amelia, you have to beat Blood-starved Beast in order to acess the Church's Workshop, or you can beat Clerical Beast and buy the Hunter Chief Emblem from the messengers of the bath, so you can open the gate to the Grand Cathedral.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 13,173.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
You can only get to it after beating the blood starved beast.
There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."
Yes but without playthough recriaments (its wrong isnt it). In ng+ very beginning you could fight gehrman or moon presence because im always stuck with the shadows and loce the one reborn fight but i cant get there quickly cause the shadows
Hmm ... that's a tough one. If your going by bosses that are required then that would be:
1) Father Gascoigne
2) Vicar Amelia
3) Shadows of Yharnam
4) Rom, the Vacuous Spider
5) The One Reborn (You might be able to skip this one?)
6) Micolash, Host of the Nightmare
7) Mergo's Wet Nurse
I think that's the bare minimum you have to fight. The other ten or so bosses (not counting the chalice dungeon bosses) are completely optional, even the Cleric Beast surprisingly. The seven bosses listed are also if you go for the Yharnam Sunrise Ending where you don't fight the final two optional bosses.
Ultimately, there's no real story order of bosses since you can do the optional bosses in various orders.
Yeah, so I suppose one way or another the eight (2nd) required boss is either the Cleric Beast or Bloodstarved Beast. It's why I didn't mention them since they are technically optional but you're right that you need to kill one of them before Amelia.
I have to agree, a hunting grounds area would be a cool expansion, especially to hunt beasts like the hunters are meant to do. Co-op in the hunting grounds would add more beast enemies in the area including the bosses of course. Human enemies didn't make DS2 as fun until New gen SOTFS but when you hear BB having a Hunting Grounds for an expansion then you feel like its name gives pride for what its known for. Hunting Beasts
Yeah, they should have an arena mode where you can fight any boss you've already beaten again, with no loss of consumables and customisable modifiers for very accomplished players.
Wait, What about that one window that leads to the gates on the right side of the grand cathedral? You know, the one that has the item? Isn't that technically a way to get to Vicar Amelia without CB or BSB?
Chalice dungeons have the bone ash guy and the madman
I would, but I'm doing a lvl 4 playthrough
i do have a hot body:#
Eyy yo dat boiii wadduuuuuup!
I just realized they misspelled Yharnam, vacuous, and reborn on the boss checklist picture