Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Is nothing short of amazing.No not because of the smooth combat,the setting/theme,and the horrifying beast that lie within the vast open world...It's just that a game.Let me say that again A GAME can cause such intense emotions.I lost count of how many times i was uncontrollably shaking after a boss fight,or flinched when shot at in pvp,or my adrenaline starts kicking end during a boss fight.No other game i have ever played has done that to me.Now i have been hearing about this game called dark or demon spirits or something like that made by the same people can someone tell me if its good or not because i'm really digging theses type of games.
Ye, demons souls dark souls and dark souls 2. They are all good, as good as bb except perhaps dark souls2. my favorite games of all time ez
Dark souls series are the best games I have ever played and I'm digging for the game types like these .
Playing bloodbourne right now. After giving up twice before.
I realized I wasnt playing it right, its not a hack and slash tthing about attacking..
Its about staying alive and chipping away..
Truth be told its not too hard or punishing its just the challenge to stay alive. More than kill or die. Thats what makes it so fun, you gotta br patient. And that builds tension.

The setting and lore, characters and monsters are all bang on. Music sparse yet just right.
Exploration has never been such a rush from me in any rpg probably because this is the first of the souls games Im playing.
Totally getting dark souls 3 after this!
Or do I need to start with 1?
Badger: I've played all of these titles and like previously stated they are all good. The best games I've ever played for the same reasons mentioned above as well. Still don't understand why ds2 gets down talked so much, yeah it didn't have the same interconnected flow like it's predecessor, but it was still a great experience and a great game. Not every egg is going to be golden, some are bronze or better yet silver, you wouldn't criticise an Olympian who took bronze or silver in their event, you'd probably say "hey good job." Silently encourage them, then watch them blast it out of the park with their next performance.
Playing bloodbourne right now. After giving up twice before.
I realized I wasnt playing it right, its not a hack and slash tthing about attacking..
Its about staying alive and chipping away..
Truth be told its not too hard or punishing its just the challenge to stay alive. More than kill or die. Thats what makes it so fun, you gotta br patient. And that builds tension.

The setting and lore, characters and monsters are all bang on. Music sparse yet just right.
Exploration has never been such a rush from me in any rpg probably because this is the first of the souls games Im playing.
Totally getting dark souls 3 after this!
Or do I need to start with 1?
Each has its own unique theme. Bloodborne is horrer, demons souls is tragedy, dark souls is loneliness and despair.
Dark souls series are the best games I have ever played and I'm digging for the game types like these .
Badger: I've played all of these titles and like previously stated they are all good. The best games I've ever played for the same reasons mentioned above as well. Still don't understand why ds2 gets down talked so much, yeah it didn't have the same interconnected flow like it's predecessor, but it was still a great experience and a great game. Not every egg is going to be golden, some are bronze or better yet silver, you wouldn't criticise an Olympian who took bronze or silver in their event, you'd probably say "hey good job." Silently encourage them, then watch them blast it out of the park with their next performance.
Under "Notable Differences" it mentions a Day and Night Cycle.
As far as I know it's only possible to advance the Night trough reaching certain stages in the game. If this is considered a Day and Night Cycle, than Dark Souls had one as well after killing a certain NPC.

The information seems to be based on a false interpretation of pre release material. But as I haven't finished the game yet I'm not 100% sure on this. Maybe someone else can confirm this.
Also under Development Concepts, it would be nice if we include some info on the fact that Miyazaki had stated that alot of his inspiration for Bloodborne came from the Tower of Latria
I've just beat the game the other day. And, it was a hell of a ride, to me this is the best game on the PS4 right now. But, I'm a sucker for the Souls game cuz to me the best PS3 game is Demon's Soul!!!! Can't wait to get the Old Hunter DLC on Friday!!!!!
A very important part of Dark Souls 2 and 3, for me at least, was the skill point realignment. It was just an easier way to experience more of the game. I'm not sure if Bloodborne has this lovely mechanic however. Can somebody tell me whether or not it does?
It doesn't
Hi my name is Jeff
Thanks for the input Jeff.
Alright, Jeff?
I personally loved the Bloodborne experience. The faster pace of combat was unsettlingly intoxicating. My run was different than normal because I used Skill weaponry. I got to the final area in the Old Hunters. All in all, Bloodborne is easily one of the best games I have ever played.
Excellent game. One of my favorites. And this is coming from a guy who usually dislikes hard games (real life is hard enough).