Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

for a second i thought these were actual collage students
Maybe they're angry because everyone kept saying them "When will you graduate?"
wait you mean these aren't?

Fiddlesticks

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 715.00
Wiki Edits: 111
They are cannibals thats what they are, if one falls on you, it will eat you...creepy college cannibals...
Presumably, they're students of either Byrgenwyrth or the School of Mensis who...didn't transition well to the nightmare when the Lecture Building was cast adrift.
Anyone else notice the ones who spray you are drinking then throwing up at you?
Those are the 'Bro' scholars who can't keep a drink down.
last souls game it was blunt, now pierce
they are kin
I don't think so, that really wouldn't make sense considering micolash was their teacher and he didn't even make it to kin
Best farming enemy easy to kill with fire and gives 6300 echoes every moon rune ng++
Mergos loft: middle gives you 90 thousand per run...... just to let you know
I remember being a noob,seeing one and thinking it creepy and very deadly, went in locked room "Oh sh!t!"
^ they meant per enemy...... just to let you know
We know From is no stranger to throwing references in their games but this might be a reference to Korosensei from Assassination Classroom.
Probably not. They're not even teachers. Or yellow.
Yes
Yes
no
No

Fiddlesticks

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 715.00
Wiki Edits: 111
True, that guy was strong and fast, these are slow and weak. They would need tentacles if so, not just stretchy slime arms.
They and many other characters and creatures remind me of Coraline creatures. Especially these guys and patches (who reminds me of the cat)
Everyone sleeps without someone in and then they drunk and want to slap the teacher "hunter"
"Hooooooo" -big slap-
why are the lecture bros slimy