Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
There's also another scurrying beast not mentioned here that drops 2 in Cathedral Ward. After riding the elevator at the Cathedral Ward lamp, cross the bridge and walk left around the tower, the scurrying beast attempts to drop down to the Old-Workshop area but you can kill it before it falls.
By Anonymous
For me most gargoyles drop twin shards got a lot already bit that's luck
By Anonymous
epic gamer tip: get 106 discovery and the snatchers in hypogean gaol will drop them pretty often

there are also 4 of them near the lamp inside the gaol and 2 of them outside so you will almost always get atleast 1 twin bloodstone

happy hunting!!
By Anonymous
I have been attempting to farm the gargoyles in Cainhurst for quite a bit, but they gave only ever dropped ANYTHING once; a chunk.
By Anonymous
The snatchers in the Lower Pthumeru Chalice dungeon level 1 dropped enough of these to get my hunter axe to +6 pretty fast. Decent place to farm them.
By Anonymous
i killed that snatcher like 8 times without a single drop so you sir are lucky
By Anonymous
a
By Anonymous
æ
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
B
By Anonymous
F
By Anonymous
U
By Anonymous
If you're like me and you want to go through the DLC, get super OP, and THEN go through the base game (namely, before Byrgenwerth and Rom), Castle Cainhurst has a solid run. Unlock the shortcut elevator back down to the lantern. The path to get to it is the one you're about to run through several times. Go back up the elevator, then back out the hall. To your left is where the executioner's set is, flanked by two gargoyles. Kill them and then continue backtracking. From the elevator all the way back towards the main hall (where you get the Noble Dress) there are roughly 6 gargoyles that you can kill pretty easily, and then go about your day. Just run through it and have fun slaughtering them. They aren't prepared for you to come from behind, either. They rarely drop Blood Stone Chunks, too.
By Anonymous
What a horrible piece of advice. I killed about 30 of those gargoyles and only got 1 twin shard. If you need 16 of those you'll have to kill 480 of them. And they keep throwing themselves off the ledges or ganking you. It's awful. Just go through the game normally, don't waste your time.
By Anonymous
nah if you want op early you do false and reverse depth dungeons.
By Anonymous
If you wanna be OP don't do the DLC do all the chalice dungeons
By DemoWessur
Not a guaranteed drop from snatchers, edited page to show this