Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This thing actually gets decent arcane scaling (C), it's pretty awesome on a strength arcane hybrid build. without any gems and 50 arcane, you get 122 Arcane damage at +10. that's better than the burial blade and blade of mercy, which get B scaling in arcane!
that's pretty handy if you fancy Logarius' Wheel, which is also an arcane/strength weapon basically
that's pretty handy if you fancy Logarius' Wheel, which is also an arcane/strength weapon basically
The move set makes it easy to pull off combos and the club mode is great for when enemies get up close and personal. Very good item for my STR build character. Took some time to get used to the range though and the charge attack is kinda tricky to use in PvP.
I have the best backstabbing with this weapon
I have the best backstabbing with this weapon
I used the transformed uncharged R2 against the frenzy inflicting enemies at the beginning of upper cath. ward and was surprised about the damage. It seems to be thrust. Also tested against brainsuckers.
This has to be one of my favorite weapons in Bloodborne. It's so unique and fun to use

GHOSTofWILL

Souls: 50.00
I agree :)
Especially when used with Lead Elixir
So putting aside the overly powerful transformed version, the hammer looks awfully like a certain dragon's tooth.. Even attacks the same, or am I just crazy?
I don't think so, the size is very different and the attack isn't exactly the same, sure they both pound the ground but the amygdala arm is faster, charge attack is also diff.

DeltaSt0rm

Souls: 50.00
I destroyed the Bloody crow with this thing. The range and R2 attacks will easily keep him from gunning for you and getting too close.
Erm if you follow the quest line for the crow girl, you do not have to fight her. She gets injured by a cainthurst knight who you fight instead. Coincidently he is a lot harder. Crow can be wrecked quite simply with a blunderbus and viscerals
Erm if you follow the quest line for the crow girl, you do not have to fight her. She gets injured by a cainthurst knight who you fight instead. Coincidently he is a lot harder. Crow can be wrecked quite simply with a blunderbus and viscerals
i just used the amy arm to beat him today too! well that along with the tiny tonitrus. i had it at +8, and have 25 str, 25 arcane. I honestly had the fastest fight with him ever. I would used the transformed R1 to chip away at him when he bloodied his chickage, and when he backed off to heal I blasted him with the tiny tonitrus 3 times, leaving him with barely any hp. instead of trying to heal he went for a charged attack which i parried and viceraled him to death. felt so good!
^ are you daft? The cainhurst knight you fight is called the bloody crow, you bloody idiot. I swear, some people are absolutely mental.
Gotta agree, this makes him a lot easier. i still cheesed him cos I suck, but I've nearly killed him on multiple occasions by just biding my time and giving him a basic transformed R1 slap.
maybe other people know this, but I just found out that unlike (all?) other weapons, in either mode when you charge R2 with this weapon you can move around slowly a little bit while charging, letting you get some extra reach or step back out of the way of an attack that would interrupt you charging.

kind of cool. the animation when you are in club mode is funny, you teeter around a bit. The start of charge R2 in transformed mode you can't move, but after you charge for a sec you can take a few steps.
.... you just stand still. hit enter by accident
actually maybe i'm wrong, maybe you just walk a bit while charging in either mode. hmmmm but other weapons
Wish I had of upgraded this more before I went to ng+, it's only +7 atm but I find I use it over either my +10 Ludwigs and Saif. The r1 stunlock in club mode is ridiculous for 1v1 fighting anything smaller than a giant and the transformed mode is amazing for large groups of enemies.
The arcane aspect only kicks in when the tentacle is out - in club mode it's pure strength. Found this by testing it on the cainhurst women when they're in transparent mode.
To be honest, I only found this out the hard way as I usually backstab them ladies. Tried it with the club form and boy did I regret it.

Fiddlesticks

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 715.00
Wiki Edits: 111
Cool, Im adding that in player notes :D
nice find there, buddy
nice find there, buddy