Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

My game tells me that this item alows me to absorb more blood echos but is that a limited or perment effect
here's an idea: how about putting the consumables in the order they appear in your inventory?

wow! thanks random poster guy! you made everything so much easier
me too!

sixcandy

Casual
Convict

Souls: 868.00
Wiki Edits: 77
How about YOU change the order they appear in your inventory as this is a community wiki

Hrormir

Souls: 420.00
Wiki Edits: 74
Please tell me you're all the same person. I'd enjoy that.
thanks, random poster guy!
I agree with random posert guy
how about we all agree that if you have these in your inventory you dont need a wiki

and if you dont what does it matter
so do i!
Beleave it or not in my irst run httrough the game I found an item that I cant find people talking about anywhere its an item that dosent allow you to respect but allows you to reset all your stats so you could technically respect but you would have to re level I thought it interesting I'm going to that profile now to check it out
You must be thinking of Dark Souls 2. There is nothing like that in Bloodborne
Instead of a Blood Vessel, maybe a Transfusion Kit.
It's in Dark Souls 2, called a Soul Vessel. Unfortunately, Bloodborne doesn't have an equivalent "blood vessel".
Should there be a notes section for this page? Blue Elixers shorten NPC visual range considerably. I've been able to bolt past whole sections of the game without causing aggro. I've also stood still in patrol paths only to be spotted by monsters. The in-game description is neglecting this information.
Where does your discarded times go
http://i.imgur.com/vXtpzpi.jpg
Hello guys, i was wondering what will happen to the chalices after i go to ng+ ? Will they go away and i will have to start over ? I already know that they will not scale in difficulty with ng+ ( thats good news) .. So what will happen ?
I discarded a weapons in bloodborne where did it go first time playing the game
No, you don't have to worry about that at all.
When I began in NG+, I still had all the chalices active, so you can access them straight away when you return to the Hunter's Dream in NG+.
hi Im going to finish the game for first time, I didn't know that I could share my chalices I found a lot of good ones, but, at least I can share one.
Chalice Glyph: wjgp9e7s has a lot of item with 2X blood rocks included. One in second layer in bonus area e another one at last boss abhorrent beast.
Your missing the (tiny tonitrus) from your items list.
and old hunter bone too
your also missing the music box
http://s49.radikal.ru/i125/1504/5f/36e3b0f4742f.jpg
40 000 Blood Echoes
No problem, I found it in Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 386,318.49
Bank: 9,326.71
Wiki Edits: 32947
Thank you! I will add to wiki today :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

cloudbloom

Souls: 100.00
Wiki Edits: 19
dungeonsi found one in the chalice dungeons and you can propose to queen of the vilebloods but she refused. Haven't found any other use for it yet but when i got it it was at the end of the game and all other npc's were dead or gone

cloudbloom

Minus the ring of betrothal.png of course. :) i just copied this from the wiki but that is what it says
"those slated to bear a special child" just screams Arianna.

cloudbloom

I haven't been able to test it on Arianna after she gives birth because i completely forgot and started a new character :p sorry, I'll make sure to post my results on here asap

Hrormir

Souls: 420.00
Wiki Edits: 74
So? How'd it go?

cloudbloom

"The inhuman beings known as the Great Ones imbued this Ring of Betrothal with some special meaning.Ring of Betrothal.png

In the age of the Great Ones, wedlock was a blood contract, only permitted to those slated to bear a special child."
Hmmm, interesting. Mind giving us the description?

cloudbloom

Totally! I had the ring during ng+ and i made it up to the point where Arianna is doubled over and saying "something is wrong with me" and so far the ring has done nothing, it didn't even give me a dialogue prompt like it does with the vileblood queen. Maybe you can use it on Arianna after she gives birth, but I'm not sure yet
iosefka is also pregnant with a great one after defeating rom
https://scontent-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/p960x960/10997355_10153286826167704_6659291148865839612_o.jpg

Here, I'm Italian if you want i can translate
what was your glyph code?

cloudbloom

nmjapuuu

It's not my dungeon, i found it on a forum. The ring is on layer 3, i think the first two bosses are a pig and 3 Fatties but I could be wrong cuz it's been awhile
That's awesome, not that she shot you down, but the fact that there are more items that people don't kown about. Hopefully even more items will be found in other chalice dungeons.
Also I'd like to see a description as well, I'm very curious about this.