Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

AveLukas

Souls: 55.00
Do I am the only one who think that the red hood that wear both Slave Knight Gaël and the Blood-Starved Beast may be a proof that both are on the same world ??? And Gael is starving for the Dark Soul while the BSB is starving for blood (and Gael mention the "Old Blood" during his transformation) Plus they have like the same attitude, with being on their hands and knees even if we see that they have hands and feet like human, and being very agressive
That is a genius find!
It's insanely stupid, actually.
Slow poison. In Dark Souls many bosses immune to poison and as I saw everywhere on Bloodborne wikis majority of bosses have 999 resistance to poison and seems no one bother about slow poison in pve... And when I decided to try I found that EVERY original game and dlc boss could be slow poisoned (Blood Starved Beast included). I didn't checked only Gehrman, Moon Presence and few chalice bosses, but atm I think that there is no such thing as poison immunity in Bloodborne at all... (used BoM with 46 slow poison)
jjj

Levita

Souls: 50.00
TEST

Saionide

Casual
Convict

TEST 2
Having a glitch on PS4. Quicksilver bullets at 0. Inventory is full, but can't replenish it. Help!

Blackalicious

Can anyone help me with Chalice Dungeons?
Chester of oolacile is actually from Yharnam because Miyazaki said Bloodborne had been in development since 2012 and this was the same year Dark souls first DLC Artorias of the abyss was released and to enter the dlc we had to be dragged back into the past by the hand of manus, which funnily enough was the same thing that happened to Chester only he was brought back much further than us because he is a hunter of Yharnam. This is further reinforced by the fact Artorias of the abyss dlc doesnt contain crossbows as they have not yet been created and no one in Oolacile or all of future Lordran and Lothric do not wear such attire as Chester. not only that the protagonist of Dark souls 3 is actually known as Yharnam because, this is merely a theory, but the scaled girl who would go onto paint the next painted world with the BLOOD of the dark soul, so would it not make sense that the future of lordran is Yharnam
Vaatividya on YouTube made a video of the interconnected story between Demon souls,Dark souls and Bloodborne and this theory is very similar to his except i believe he also made a connection with Lovecraftian lore and the old ones (been awhile since i watched the vid).
meant to say "so it would make sense that the future of Lordran is Yharnam"
Does anyone want to help me with ludwig