Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

unicorn_dubstep

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
So, I have created a Ailing Loran Chalice. I chose the shared fixed dungeon. I proceeded with the dungeon as normal. Beat the first boss with ease (Beast-possessed soul) . Go to the second floor, clear it, fight the blood starved beast once and see that my health is in half. Think nothing of it because i think it is a curse for the floor. Go to hunters dream and buy some molotovs for the BSB fight. Get back to the dungeon, and now my floor has changed to a cursed defiled dungeon. I know you need at least 2 Bastard of Lorans to even do a defilement dungeon because the whole reason i started the loran chalice was to do the basic defiled chalice. I become very curious all of a sudden and proceed through the area noting how much harder it is than the loran chalice floor i played. I go through the floor struggling and get to the switch and pull it. Go to the boss room for the floor expecting it to be the same boss but it ended up being the Watchdog of the Lords. I open the door and no music starts playing, no boss health bar, and most of all no moving of the boss. It is just a static model. I can hit the model and his head moves following me but that is all. I get curious, run past him and use the elevator to the next floor and get met with a wall of fog. “*****ing great,” i think and run back to the first boss room and find the lamp lit but the door to the boss room closed. I go to the wiki thinking i cannot be the first one to come across this problem right? Found out nothing else. Looks at wiki page for the Loran chalice. First boss was from that then the chalice just transformed into something way above my level and my abilities. The game changed my dungeon to something i cannot create or even do because i did not have any of the chalice ingredients it needed on the wiki. Cannot open it. Cannot fight the boss, totally stuck on the floor of a dungeon i did not create. And best of all, i cant leave the floor whatsoever.
Man where can u farm red jelly
vvkbnitodddddddddddddmdcclccomcc
vv,vvvvweurytghcnv
o hii
Insight Shop!
Dmn didn't think about searching for one and recreated mine...
fk that my wife made *****tiest ramen ever, i swear im going to fk her up
Just Hunter Mark out and make a new dungeon?
o hii
Having a similar issue. Last patch changed my ailing loran dungeon I had already created into the defiled ptumeru dungeon. I already have that one done so I'm not interested. I want my loran back...
Same bug for me, Ailing Loran turned into a Cursed and Difiled :( But there is a simple way to solve this: considering that you have created the Loran chalice, if you go on another altar and use the search option you can just create another Ailing Loran without using chalice ingradients. Oc this wont give you your progression back but at least you don't have to farm the lost ingradients ^_^
Can the creator of bloodborne please make a stripped down game exklusiv to ps vita.
All how have ps vita would bay it.
you can play bloodborne on your vita, with ps4link and wifi its actually pretty decent.

Herpderp1

Souls: 50.00
And won't be that easy considering the technical differences of the Vita and the PS4.
Can creator make bloodborn 4 ps vita pls b00s
What?
Are you serious?
What?

suppordel

Souls: 2,405.00
Wiki Edits: 471
so that it can run at 2fps?
bloodboner wud b gr8 on mah VITA
You can make new DLC for bloodborne who must have given his life to gerham and then started a new game where you have to go to the hunter's dream and find the gravestone puppet erected at the end of the game if you choose to give his life gerham where After yesterday to the gravestone and wakes up in a new place of bloodborne with a new Storry and new objects.
Yo yo go join my community group its calle The Borne Hunter or Hunters but its created for all the bloddborne player to get together and get ready for the new dlc

Squeaky245

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 17
"The Born Hunter or Hunters" Well, which is it?
Need help with dungeons add LadyRage87 and I will help you as well
Where it says "laughs" does anyone else hear these laughs in the voices of various DKS1 NPCs?
Cog ace dungeon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 366,898.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30448
Lol. So true... now that I'm reading the interview it happens like that.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Gestures
It's legit unsettling. When he doesn't talk about co-op changes I think of Oswald's creepy *** cackle.
Who is the guy that makes the ending speech after you kill the Orpan of Kos?You know after you attack the black shadow.
Werner Herzog
The wizard who talks about Byrgenwerth when you enter the Fishing Hamlet.
Morgan Freeman
despicable kin of cosmos
DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2.say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times. 4. paste this to four other groups. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORK
dosent work with the doll DAMM YOU ANON
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 366,898.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30448
I had to leave this up because it makes me laugh everytime.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Same tho ^^
I did it but can't tell if it worked, where exactly is my nearest possible Friday?
it is weird if my crush is amygdala, i mean she has some sexy eyes
OH #%€t. I read it. Now I have to finish dark souls naked.
It totally does work guys, me and Maria are off to Vegas

BelalangKunyit

Souls: 50.00
I'm Level 544...all weapon full upgrades...I will help you :)
it will scale you down so bloody hard dude you may as well be 100
yep and take a Bonus 20% off your hp after the downscale.
sounds like bad english imo. try muting the tv
Characters in the game have a very unique and stilted way of speaking, but I'm pretty sure it's a deliberate choice, not a reflection of ignorant writing.

In general, I think the unusual voice acting and dialogue are meant to make native speakers uncomfortable. I'd say they succeed at this
i need help
you can kite him to the shortcut doors, but stay on the left side of the door going to the npc himself, as he will try to attack you, and you can hide behind it to attack him, do be careful though, he would use melee if you're close enough in his range. But most of the time if you're far, he will use bow attacks. i killed him using a level 25 character with an upgraded beasthunter saif, dealing 70 dmg with charge attacks
you dont? he has a quest where you meet him a few times and then find him at the lighthouse lamp and get his bowblade.
You can just attack him and he will hostile toward you. He will drop his bow blade after he dies. Otherwise just follow his quest line until you come to the Fishing Hamlet at second lamp.