Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

I genuinely want ur guys thoughts. Like is Crash Bandicoot is a souls-like. Dislike if it's not
The only way you can play this game, is with pure str build
yo str is fer dark souls
Clearly you have no Insight. May I suggest more eyes?
Quality gang rise up
laughs in bloodtinge build
The game isn’t that good. It’s a chore to play through.
If you don't enjoy it, then just don't play it. Is it that hard to comprehend?
hey if i can do it you can bro im 13 and i beat the game when i was 10 ok?
Is the Flamethrower, due to it's higher base damage compared to the rosmarinus, somewhat useful on low Arcane builds (15 to max 25 Arcane) or is it only good on like 25+ Arcane builds?
In my opinion, Flamethrower is for approximately 35 arcane, and Rosmarinus for 60 Arcane. If your stats are too low in Bloodtinge or Arcane, you have other left hand weapons, such as shields, the torch, or why not fist of gratia for strength builds.
The shield and torch suck, just use a gun. The shield literally depletes your stamina bar and you still take damage
Be honest. You did your first/another playthrough of this game during quarantine, didn't you?
Yep! 2 months ago I bought it. At first I regretted buying it since I found it hard, but after it clicked MAN did I love it! I'm at the endgame boss and I'm at the last area in the DLC.
Just finished this game in quarantine after it being in my backlog for an entire year. And wow what a game. It was so good. The beginning was a bit rough and hard to push past since it felt really hard in the beginning, but once you get used to the mechanics its an experience like no other. Gonna go start Dark Souls III now but idk if anything can top this.
hey I started dark souls and cant even get past martyr I hate him alot ive tryed but gave up and deleted the game
Ever since I finished the game, back when it released, I always start a new playthrough during October - Halloween! My last run was happening whilst we had kids knocking on the door, in costume. Legendary game, and I hope they put it on PS5 at 60FPS.
Playing at 60 FPS would impacted balance since slower weapons would be too easy to react to.

Your wish would be better spent on wishing Bloodborne 2. Cheers.
Pal version of Quake 2 for PSX ran at 25 FPS and peoples survived.
Anyone else having issues getting online?
think it was the ps4 update,should be ok now
I am at Kos
or some say kosm
Is there any Eileen the crow quest restrictions as she isn't going into the second phase,have i killed too many bosses?
Did you ever go back to save her at Odens Tomb or is that what you're saying you missed? It is possible to miss this part and not have her show up in Cathedral Ward...