Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
I've tested the regen healing on my character and where's what I've found. VIT: 21 MHP: 821 Healing starts to kick in below 103 HP and will regenerate continuously until it reaches 103, which is about 12.5% of my maximum health. The rate of healing appears to be about 1HP/2s, compared to the xHP/3s of a regen gem. So it ticks faster, but it also doesn't heal that much. It also kicks in at such a low point of health that I feel like it's pretty... well, bad. Interestingly enough, I've come across gems like 'Phys. UP near death' that seem to trigger at 30% of my HP. Not sure why there's such a huge discrepancy between the two, because this gem would be a lot better if it triggered at 30% and had a slightly higher heal rate.
By Anonymous
It is a pity that all covenant runes have such a minuscule effect they're useless...
By Anonymous
STUFF TO BALANCE DA ROONES Radiance: 5% more healz. Corruption: get vials from when invading or being invaded.
By Anonymous
How effective is the healing on this rune? Is it the same as the +1.1 regen gem?
By Anonymous
Pretty much, but it only works when below 20% I believe. It works hand in hand with the chikage katana. as the second form drains health while the rune gives health. So its sorta like a last stand. Extra power with out draining health but a single hit will kill you
By Anonymous
Pretty much, but it only works when below 20% I believe. It works hand in hand with the chikage katana. as the second form drains health while the rune gives health. So its sorta like a last stand. Extra power with out draining health but a single hit will kill you
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
While I understand that it's not meant to actually... Y'know, HEAL you up or anything, anyone else think it would be better if it healed fast enough to counteract the Chikage's drain? Then a single hit can kill you, but you are no longer at risk of offing yourself in a last stand. This was mentioned earlier, and now I can't help but feel even further saddened by missed opportunity.
By Anonymous
Double the insight from PVP? I'm in.
By Anonymous
Anyone else think this rune looks like a pictograph of the Vermin those League hunters are all trying to stamp out? Given what both they and this rune are meant to represent, I suspect a possible connection...
By Anonymous
no
By Anonymous
no
By Anonymous
Even if it were 1hp regardless of health it wouldn't be all that great
By Anonymous
Regen is a joke in Bloodborne if you want health back use Rally system
By Anonymous
Seems they wanted to balance the cov runes by having them all suck rather than having them all be amazing. Shame.
By Anonymous
Eh, the Hunter Rune is pretty good, but yeah, this one should have just been a Strait Regeneration Effect.
By Anonymous
This rune plus, pulsing gemstones with hp+5......chikage drain counter?
By Anonymous
Forgot this rune only works when "near death"....still worthless other than farming blood dregs for insight
By Anonymous
Terrible rune to be honest.
By Anonymous
In response to the replies, you could use porrman gems on your weapon to give you a boost to damage while the chikage drain is offset by regen keeping you at low health but not too low.
By Anonymous
I just realized how fitting this gem is for Vileblood Hunters then. Basically don't get hit, glass cannon that can stay in blood mode forever at low hp.
By Anonymous
does an executioner have to be using the same network pass code to be summoned by the beckoning bell if the beckoner is a vileblood? and if so could these covenants be used for controlled pvp, like to set up a match with a friend?