Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Good for a speedy ninja build. Use Formless Oedon +4 from the Workshop, Ludwig's Rifle, Rakuyo or Saw Spear, and then the Old Hunter's Bone. Scale Vitality, Dexterity, and Endurance as much as you can; and then focus on Endurance, Arcane, and Bloodtinge. Only scale strength when you need to, since it's not necessary. If in a PVP or Hunter fight, activate the Old Hunter's Bone, then follow a pattern of shoot, dodge, R1/L1 spam, dodge. Your enemy won't be able to catch up; but make sure to take advantage of Viscerals as much as possible.
By Anonymous
all fun and game still you se that this pattern is incrdeibly easy to read and as well parry, i you want to be an annoying **** and spam bullets just to be clean os qsb by the 5 seconds in the fight use Evellyn, it deals more damage and also scales well.

also HOW THE HELL you intendo ond doing damage if none of the weapons you choose have a good Arcane/Blootinge scalling? (Except saw spear it has good arcane scaling but its more wroth using it for dexterity or just going full on 99 arcane build, wich you wont since you decoded that Bloodtinge will also be super important on this build although you picked a low bloodtinge recomended firearm and no blt scalling weapons whatsever while also asking to increase strenght over skill and from what i know both saw spear and rakuyo scale with skill. Im no pvp master nor may be good with the number games you doing here but there are too much flaws to be actually good.
By Anonymous
Very late to the party, but the second paragraph in the Player's Notes section seems written by someone who doesn't know jack of parry mechanics: the staggering potential of a weapon has nothing to do with visceral openings, which are only a matter of timing (as everyone playing BB should know). Why some people try to appear brilliant when they really shouldn't is beyond me...
By Anonymous
Indeed, bosses don't let you visceral them just by staggering em, rather with enough damage dealt to weakpoints like Amygdala's head
By Anonymous
True your point but what is meant here is that the ability to stagger allows making mistakes that way if i miss the parry you wont land your attack since you got staggered. Only downside to this and bluderbuss is that it wont work at point blank , i mean the parry
By Anonymous
Works quite well as a longer range scattergun, but oh my god it looks like something from an elementary school's science lab. Literally a steampunk broomstick
By Anonymous
This is my favorite gun I've tried so far, it's really good for parrying, and my personal favorite use, knocking over entire legions of dogs.
By Anonymous
I am fairly sure this weapon fires between 25-30 bullets/projectiles per shot, if anyone is interested.
By Anonymous
So you're fighting monsters the size of a building... with birdshot
By Anonymous
03Jun, remember. You're hitting them with blood-infused MERCURY, so it's less about dealing damage and more about off-balancing them so you can rend flesh
By Anonymous
This thing just looks Silly
By Anonymous
Be nice!!!!
By Anonymous
This thing is great for dogs and taking out Pogarius' sword.
By Anonymous
I think the length of the barrel makes it harder to hit certain bosses with a higher lock on. I use this as my primary parrying weapon, and I near consistently missed Logarius at point blank range when pulling the trigger. Pellets and everything but no damage or parry. I've had it happen in a few other situations, but him most prominently.
By Anonymous
Im pretty sure bullets just fly over logarius even at close range in his second phase. If you fire a pistol bullet at mid range you will see it magically fly upwards and over his shoulder its pretty goofy.
By Anonymous
logarius has a phase transition where he stands still for a second before exploding. afterward, he has an aura all around him that makes him deflect any & all bullets. you can interrupt his phase transition by charge attacking his back & visceral-ing him, & he won't get the anti-bullet aura. his moveset still changes tho, but he won't try to phase transition again
By Anonymous
Ughhh it's shotgun not rifle
By Anonymous
Forget damage. Ignore parries. You're here for the stun, and the range.

I pair this with the threaded cane, both filled with +5 healing gems. It's for survival and infinite bullets.

Also: hit a player with this and they're wide open for reiterpallasch.