Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I randomly got a Blood Dreg from a Bone Ash Hunter in a Chalice Dungeon. I didn't think that was possible considering I've killed tonnes of hunters in the dungeons and never got any Dregs before. Anyone else had a similar experience?
^ Yes, but usually not hunters in Chalice Dungeons. I've since killed other hunters in the dungeons with the Corruption rune on and got no Dregs from them.
Whoops
Dungeon radial hunters might only have a chance not a gaurentee
I think that any hunter enemy can drop blood dregs or other covenant-related items(vermin with the dlc hunters in my case) with the appropriate oath rune. It's just a way for people to rank up in offline mode.
I think that any hunter enemy can drop blood dregs or other covenant-related items(vermin with the dlc hunters in my case) with the appropriate oath rune. It's just a way for people to rank up in offline mode.

GreenJonan

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 25
What happened to this page? Is someone going to re-put it up?
Does this work on the old hunters in the Hunter's Nightmare?
For the red eyed ones yes, for all others no
Nope, just tried it.
The red-eyed hunters also have a chance of dropping vermin, even without the League Covenant rune equipped.
Not relevant, but interesting.
The red-eyed hunters also have a chance of dropping vermin, even without the League Covenant rune equipped.
For the red eyed ones yes, for all others no
Is it the same for bosses, like for example Micolash, Shadow of Yharnam or Gehrman, The First Hunter?
Ive killed all hunters so How to get blood dregs
Bragging rights? You can use a blood dreg and get gain insight.
Equip corruption rune and npc's and pvp if you win then you get a blood dreg and you bring it to the queen
Invade other players' games and kill them, You'll get a blood dreg for each match you win. Although they dont really do much but provide bragging rights
I used to think it was possible we are the beasts, but I changed it when I thought of the dream and we come back to life when we die.
Truly a dark disturbing game if you look into it and look how much blood players use and if you join them who knows how vile blood affects the mix when your character becomes a beast they will be far worse then anything that this game has ever thrown at us
Using blood gradually turns people into beasts. The more blood, and the more powerful blood, the worse a beast you become. That's why Gascoigne turned. That's why the Cleric Beast and Vicar Amelia are so huge - they've been using a lot of blood. Look at Amelia's arms just before she turns - she's wearing bandages at her wrists and her arms have worse needle tracks than a heroin addict. The Church knows this is what happens, so they employ hunters to clean up the mess they caused by selling people disease-curing blood that also, eventually, turns them into beasts. That's why the church controls all knowledge about blood and blood ministration. That's why the black church attire mentions that sometimes they pre-emptively kill people who they know WILL turn into beasts...they know because they know who they gave blood to. That's also why Djura says the beasts in his area are people. This game gets really dark if you pay attention and read between the lines. Souls games tend to be that way.

FIX THE *****IN REGISTER FROMSOFTWARE!
So what's the point of them? Just so people know how many hunters you've killed? I had 20 and just gave them to the Queen and all I got was the Deep Respect gesture.
Other than farming Romes spiderlings in the boss battle it's the only source of insight that doesn't run out
Consume them for insight. They're essentially another Bloodborne equivalent of Humanities from Dark Souls.
yeah doesn't seem like ranking up in covenants means anything in this game... i mean it's a means to go intothe books to show ho many bosses you have helped slay or how many players you killed i guess. personally i would just use them for insight
Other than farming Romes spiderlings in the boss battle it's the only source of insight that doesn't run out
You will get vermin from killing bosses and I guess Blood Dregs from hunter enemies
You get dregs from PvP