Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

There appears to be some way of double posting to formats but it is unknown to me as of right not but I can assume that is is available through a coop covenant or exploitation. The only additional information I can really add is that the frequency of a message's appearance globally is dependent on it's current amount of ratings. It does not appear that these ratings need to be positive to affect frequency of appearance.
What exactly is the cap limit?
Press L2 to change the format lol... Don't need to be in any faction or anything.. And ratings don't effect how the message looks.. That people putting hats on their messages.. Or if you rate a message up it glows for you while its in your world
I believe it's 10 well it is for me, level 205 NG+
... until today when I fought against Lady Maria. She had 25% health left, I had less than 20% and was out of vials. That rating was all I needed to make it through alive :D
Does a note decay after time? Mine deleted after a couple days, without my consent.
No, if you post many they will start to delete themselves because there's a cap limit, you can protect your messages when looking at the messages you have made ( there's a listed button while in that menu )