Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Are we going to see more DLC for bloodborne ? There's yet others secrets to discover... so many questions without the start of an answer ! For example : the vilebloods, the queen Yharnam, the Pthumerians... Plus, there's something that could be... interesting as an add in gameplay. It's just a personal dream, to have the perfect trinity... We've got werewolves ( AKA Beast ) ; we've got "Aliens" ( AKA Milkweed ) ; what about... vampires ? (AKA vilebloods magic / blood manipulation ) ?

This DLC was realy great in many forms : it brough a lot in therm of fun, of challenge, and some interesting facts / adds for the lore... But I wish for more add-ons of such a quality in a near future... And you, what do you think about it ?
Whoops posted it twice my bad
Also new chalice dungeons would love to see more depth to those
If you got to the queen,your question should be focused on our useless yharnam stone,we already know about the queen,not the stone though.
Also new chalice dungeons would love to see more depth to those
All I know is I want some pyromancy bloodbornes just asking for it the pthemureian had pyromancy as evident by certain enemies so what's the origins of that?
so are they just abandoning this game cause thats what it feels like bring in train loads of money one DLC and its over wtf
I don't think that's their intention at all
That's not how I would phrase it, but sort of. The initial intention was for multiple DLCs, but they combined them all into this one larger one instead. Preferable for me anyways, I hate slow drip DLC.
He turned into a multi-headed horse for christ sake. Like Amelia's transformation looked painful but Ludwig's? Must have been total hell!
cant wait to get my hands on the weapons!
Yep we can get New Chalice Dungeons from DLC
It's free dlc lol
***** we got to pay everything? i paid 120 Euro for Nightmare Edition and i thought i could get something like season pass but nothin?
It's free dlc lol
can't get dlc i have tryed all the steps for it but cant get eye of the blood drunk hunter i have tryed all tips and tricks but still nothing. i pre-ordered this dlc for 20$ and it dons't work look at youtube comments i am not the only one haveing this proublume get a patch out to solve this as soon as possible. i am deeply disapointed and i loved the game others have played the dlc but i cant :(. please fix the probume that means you sony and bloodborne creators so i can also see what goodys you have in store.
i cant wait for this anymore... i'll pay in blood for it now!

ober

Souls: 57.00
After finally setting Bloodborne down after platinum and a NG+ play-through, the DLC has completely re-energized me. But now that I've almost completed The Old Hunters (that SOB Laurence still remains) I'm wondering... what's next? Is this the only DLC we will see? Part of me hopes not and yet part of me is ok with this being it. End it on a high note, right? Thoughts?
Dudes,with the yharnam stone in my inventory i refuse to accept its just a key item to look at,there must be a reason,getting to the queen was so difficult with the half hp chalice dungeon fighting the watchdog of the old lords.
I would love to see another DLC come out for this game. On one hand, being that it took so long for a DLC to come out, even as good as this one was, I'd rather them invest the time in a sequel to Bloodborne. On the other hand, continuous DLC's like Old Hunters would be amazing! Really, the only mistake the producers can make is ending it all here.
If you think they are going to do more DLC you are kidding yourself. None of the previous games has had more than 1 DLC and it's obvious why. They put a lot of effort into each DLC. Besides, Dark Souls 3 is a month away or so, no way in hell they are going to be releasing anything else for a PS4 exclusive game. If anything, they might be working on a sequel to Bloodborne seeing as Miyazaki said he wanted to take the series in another direction. I too hope that this isn't the last we see of Bloodborne, but I'd rather them just focus on a the sequel than try to add more tripe to this one. There have always been useless items in their games, Yarnham Stone and Ring of Betrothal are no exception.
I would think there will be 3 atleast it seems to be the trend with games that have true dlc game additions
nice conversations guys
I would think there will be 3 atleast it seems to be the trend with games that have true dlc game additions
Kinda hoping they don't do more DLC. I would rather they focus their efforts onto a new game and leave Bloodborne on a high note.
If they add more dlc, some necromancy items/weapons would be awesome
nice conversations guys
I wouldn't complain about more DLC for this lovely IP, but it's gotta be sooner than later, otherwise i'd rather a Bloodborne 2, or an IP with similiar combat and PvP.
BB has the BEST pvp of any souls game. Beats working days on a build just to have some naked jackass roll in and poke to death with a *****ty rapier *cough*DARKSOULS*cough*
Dark Souls was a genius game, the second eeeehhhh, but a third?! Really?! such a waste of focus for them. The entire lore and world of Dark Souls is tired and contrived by this point as is the clunky sheildhugging combat.
Overall I'd prefer new IP's, but bloodborne was a beast.
I'm stuck in a wall near the entrance to the Underground Corpse Pile. https://youtu.be/uDlfeXFDndE Anyone know how to get out?
Yeah just kys or use a BHM
http://bloodbornewiki.chatango.com/ <---ask here? (perhaps ask for a mod?) Bloodborne Wiki - Fextralife
No items work. Can't even change equipment. Its like the character is on infinite free fall.
I did find something about fast traveling back. by googling "glitch in wall near entrance..." instead of using the word stuck use the word glitch. There is a walk-through but I doubt it would mention the glitch. I tried to locate it however was inundated with pages and pages of walkthrough info instead of glitch info...keep trying and good luck. sorry.
use bold hunters mark or use a weapon that can inflict damage on yourself and kill yourself with it
http://bloodbornewiki.chatango.com/ <---ask here? (perhaps ask for a mod?) Bloodborne Wiki - Fextralife

destroft

Souls: 50.00
once in a while me and my friend are in the dlc areas and we cant ring our beckoning bell or resonate bell where we should be able to. for example we tried to beckon after lugarious in the cell hallway we tried restarting for him i was already resonating we tried closing the app and we tried to go to hunters dream nothing was working. he went to a different lamp and it started to work again. also had a problem after the living failures to be able to help one another for Mira if anyone else is having these issues or knows how to get them to bb staff it would be appreciated and yes he had insight and yeas i did even tho you dont need it to resonate i didnt have the problems he did in the first instance the second was me with Mira

destroft

I'm sure that 76 insight is enough if you would have read i already said that we both had a large amount of insight
As far as Maria is concerned the fact that the before Maria room is also a boss arena tends to mess with summoning for at least the first few attempts as for the cells area i'm not sure but it might be because the area transition from there to the lab halls may not be counted as a full area due to its brevity.
As far as Maria is concerned the fact that the before Maria room is also a boss arena tends to mess with summoning for at least the first few attempts as for the cells area i'm not sure but it might be because the area transition from there to the lab halls may not be counted as a full area due to its brevity.
not a glitch seems like you dont have enough insite

destroft

it might have some connection to the key item to use the elevator tho because thats what my friend went and grabbed and the beckoning bell worked as for Mira i had to initiate the boss fight and lose on purpose to summon someone still not sure if its a glitch or not or if it was designed this way

destroft

well before the glitch i had just finished helping another friend in the cell area all the way to the failures with no issues this is why i say I'm pretty sure its a glitch
I love Chalice Dungeons and really hope we get more in the DLC. However I haven't seen any indication that there will be any. What do you guys think?

Q91

Casual
Convict

Souls: 604.50
Wiki Edits: 10
considerig the information here is still fairly bare, i would say we could get more information soon. And I doubt that they wouldnt include more chalice dungeons
Souls game owned: Demon's Souls (US+EU),
Dark Souls 1 (PS3, PC), Dark Souls 2 (PS3,PC+DLCs+SotFS)
Bloodborne (+DLC), Dark Souls 3 (PC+DLC, PS4)
Other than a few lore videos such as this one (my favourite): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mU1jMd0MBQ
Everyone was jumping on the 'Ludwig is the Forgotten Madman' bandwagon. I'm glad it's confirmed that Ludwig is a beast which is going to appear in this DLC. I would want to start rewatching lore videos again to brush up on the lore but it's getting busy at school. Oh well, my favourite is good enough.
Miyazaki already confirmed that Lawrence died somewhere in the Cathedral Ward. The skull you find after the Amelia fight, is in fact his.
^ It's confirmed to be Ludwig. Besides, it can't be Lawrence, because it's also been confirmed that the skull in the Grand Cathedral is Lawrence's, which has lead many to believe that the headless Bloodletting Beast in the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice is Lawrence's body.
looks more like Lawrence to me

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 5,957.00
Wiki Edits: 90
So, apparently you can access the DLC once you progress far enough into the story.

That clock symbol thingy behind the hunter in the trailer, is found where the Choir made their home. Specifically, it's right next to Lumenflower Gardens.

On the bridge to the Upper Cathedral Ward lamp, look to your right, and you'll see the big clockwork symbol thingy.

So, looks like you'll access the DLC from that area, I reckon
the main clock tower is part of the grand cathedral which is where the Vicar is and can also be viewed from upper cathedral ward
I believe that that Hunter is hiding/chilling inside the main clocktower in the game, but I'm not sure it's in the Upper Catherdral Ward
VAG
I believe that that Hunter is hiding/chilling inside the main clocktower in the game, but I'm not sure it's in the Upper Catherdral Ward