Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Anyone else think this attire looks like the new londo watchers from dark souls 1? you know, the red robes and all? idk, maybe its just me
I can see it
Yep first thought too
Yep first thought too
If you look at it the Mask looks exact like the Face of the Undead enemy in the Dungeons
really. First thing that came to my mind was the mask of the father from Dark Souls. THE LEGEND NEVER DIES!
"WAT R CASUAL?" lol I thought the same thing!
"WAT R CASUAL?" lol I thought the same thing!

JTDestroyer5900

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 78.00
Bank: 2,556.00
Wiki Edits: 2
heh meme fail u casul keyboard warrior
I have a Theoretical Degree in Theoretical Theories

#MakeTheGreatScytheGreatAgain
Need to find new secret passage help plz
Found the rest, but where's the mask?

HollowAriamis

Souls: 144.00
Wiki Edits: 14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WyTTzMc1_Y
Mix the legs and chest with the gold ardio and gloves of your choice to be pyramid head
Thx Blood 1 PC game.
On the ledge above the rest of the set. Right after you jump across

HollowAriamis

Souls: 144.00
Wiki Edits: 14
I've made a video of it's location. Uploading it now. I'll link you once it's done.
Thanks HollowAriamis for the great video! I kept seeing something lit up on the ridge above me and ran around like a schmuck for an hour trying to figure out how to get there. It doesn't help that the forest is so disorientating LOL! I do love it though for some reason.
Mix the legs and chest with the gold ardio and gloves of your choice to be pyramid head
this set is mad spoopy. anyone got some fresh outfit suggestions that make use of any of the attire?
Hey,

Try wearing the torso with a white church hood and white church pants along with constable's glove. Looks fresh to death.
Shoutout BaDuongNham and fastslinger in hizzngr3
I use the kilt on my beasthood build. For full fashion power, I go with Brador's Testimony (which can't be seen due to the Beast's Embrace rune), no torso (Ashen Hunter Garb or Graveguard Robe if being naked just isn't cutting it), Ashen Hunter Gloves or Henryk's Hunter gloves (which, since my build makes heavy use of Beast Claws, also can't be seen), and the Graveguard Kilt. I find that the kilt looks ragged enough to fit in with the beastly look, while still covering my character's embarrassingly human feet. And I like to cap off my Beasthood below the absolute maximum possible, since max Beasthood is just asking to get one-shot.
Went and grabbed the hood in the woods after the gap jump and the rest of the set wasn't on the ledge below like it's supposed to be. Kinda upset about it.
This may be obvious to people already, but it just hit me that the sentence "One became the password gatekeeper, while Dores became a graveguard of the forest." and the boss One Reborn might just the same person named One.
Isn't he located in a place where he might be considered somewhat of a "gatekeeper"?
It's just that I see a lot of speculation that One Reborn might be one of the female NPCs stillborn/born baby and some such.
Just a thought. ^^
... "One" ... yeah XD sorry nope ...
... "One" ... yeah XD sorry nope ...
u r gay
Nope. This set comes from Dores, the other (unnamed) person is the guy behind the door asking for the password that leads to the Forbidden Forest. His name isn't "One"
Nope. This set comes from Dores, the other (unnamed) person is the guy behind the door asking for the password that leads to the Forbidden Forest. His name isn't "One"
Legit looks like KKK armour.
thank goodness it isn't white...or red.
I try so hard to ignore that aspect of its design, but.... You're not wrong. Thankfully I don't think it has any modern political significance lol. Although, Lovecraft was notably racist, so maybe there's some weird correlation.
You think this looks like a Klansman hood? Maybe get your eyes checked.
I'm black and I can tell the difference between a bathrobe and a klansman. Unless its a klansman getting out of the shower, I guess. Didn't know HP Lovecraft was racist tho.
KKK stuff is not KKK. The KKK stole the design from the Papal Knights, who still wear the uniform.
I think, maybe, that Dores was the second guard of Willem because "One became the password keeper" That is the guy laughing at the Forbidden Woods entrance, his partner must be Dores, the one with this attire