Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
I get a Keeper of the old lords for my first boss at a ihyll chalice ... it's something wrong?
By Anonymous
They spawn randomly, the Wiki is wrong.
By Anonymous
Actually The Wiki Wasn't Wrong. The Map Changed On Every PS4 Account But Not The Bosses. Maybe You Lied Or Glitched.
By Anonymous
Okay so it say's that she/he is weak to fire? but you can buy the equipment he/she is wearing and it's highly resistant to fire, what's more he/she also uses fire based attack's so either the game designer is weird or there has been a horrible mistake in listing her weakness dood.
By Anonymous
wouldn't be the first time. the demon firesage and lord gwyn fro dark souls both had weaknesses to fire, despite, well, all the fire
By Anonymous
The Bloodborne strategy guide lists them as being weak to fire, so I guess nobody asked any questions and just pulled those numbers.
By Anonymous
Think of it as Batman. So afraid of bats he turned into one.
By Anonymous
ebrietas, daughter of the cosmos. found her in the isz chalice, third layer
By Anonymous
i think this section of the wiki is for bosses unique to chalice dungeons. Story bosses can be in any chalice dungeon.
By Anonymous
no because it lists the clone of paarl too. might as well put the clone of ebrietas.
By crazyfrut
Ive fought 3 bosses that are not in this wiki, can someone put them in?
By Anonymous
I just fought Rom in a chalice dungeon.
By Anonymous
you can find any story boss in the chalice dungeons. Story bosses are in another section. This section is only bosses unique to chalice dungeons.
By Anonymous
Nah, I got a cannon giant in Pthumerian central as the third layer boss.
By Anonymous
the undead giant at the second layer of Lower Pthumeru is annoying af man
By Anonymous
Nah, I got a cannon giant in Pthumerian central as the third layer boss.
By Anonymous
Undead giant cannon version is in the hintertomb chalice. Layer 2 boss if i remember correctly
By Anonymous
Just beat Pthumerian Descendant without using visceral and wall tactic for fun. Pretty intense doing it this way and i recommend it if you like challenges. You have to dodge into him when he lurches at you and then combo him hard. Its a great way to train your dodging abilities as well.
By Anonymous
Do these bosses give insight when you fight/defeat them? Cause I need inside still so I can get the co-op bells
By Anonymous
Do these bosses give insight when you fight/defeat them? Cause I need inside still so I can get the co-op bells
By Anonymous
Yes they do
By Anonymous
I beat pthumerian elder bit didn't get any item upon defeating him
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
***** the descendant he's an ****** with his *****ing hook
By Anonymous
It is more of a scythe then a hook
By Anonymous
Yeah he’s basically the boss version of an R1 spammer, stay close and he just keeps swinging
By Scrapnell
as is the moto for the souls series "if at first you don't succeed die, die, die again"
By Anonymous
Dodge to the opposite side of his hook or hug him extra hard to avoid the full swing... Watch out for the kick though. That can throw your timing off. You don't have much time with the kick at all.
By Anonymous
***** Dracula, I call him
By Anonymous
C U N T Dracula, I call him
By Anonymous
His name is Shotel Grandpa, who also yes, happens to be a ****. Awful boss.
By Anonymous
For me, the annoying thing is FromSoftware decided to just turn standard enemies into bosses. I would be cool with that if the bosses like Loran Silverbeast had a bunch more different attacks compared to the ones in the main game.
By Anonymous
It's never enough for some people. Even after playing a masterpiece of a game you still have to whine it's not enough. Get your priorities together mate.
By Anonymous
Reply to the other guy who replied, it’s constructive criticism first of all, and second of all it’s a product not a gift
By Anonymous
Yeah but those are chalice dungeon bosses, it doesnt count bruh
By Anonymous
It does count bruh
By Anonymous
Is it at all possible for someone to add the unused bosses that were found?
By Anonymous
But those are cut content???? Why should they include bosses that were purposely left out of the game? Unless you mean the glyphs, that is. I could understand making a link to a list of unused bosses.
By Anonymous
Bosses could have been removed for many reasons other then they were crap. Examples are they did not fit in to the theme, too similar to another boss, limited development time, or just a bad decision by a dev. The fact that Fromsoft loves poison swamps that make the slow the player but not enemies even though most fans hate it shows that a great feature could have been scrapped, a good example was with another game called Subnautica were in the second game, there was a good bit of cut content from the first game.
By Anonymous
Though I can only speculate, I suspect the presence of the Brainsucker is the manifestation of a bizarre (presumably sexual) fantasy in which unknown persons are horrifically violated by an exceptionally long prehensile nose. It would therefore come as no surprise if this nose were to have a remarkable accumulation of nerve endings in the tip. Furthermore, I am sure all players of familiar with the drug rendering their character incapacitated while this disgusting creature lines up for the money shot. Of all the strange things present in this game, this one is the most frightening to me. Fortunately, though it is small consolation, the creature does not go for your character's O-ring.
By Anonymous
it's called hentai, and it's art.
By Anonymous
please stfu
By Anonymous
^ that
By Anonymous
Does anyone know what the one time bosses are?
Thank you in advance
By Anonymous
You can replay them all if you delete the chalice dungeon and re-input the glyph.