Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

And where is that? There are no locked cages there.. Anyone know where this is? I can't find this key.
follow the instructions above. Once you drop down and enter the building directly in front of you is a hole in the banister. Walk through it and you drop down into the locked cell
So much
I have been everywhere now. Killed lots of bosses. The man inn the hub told me to go inside the door where you need this key. But i can't find the key. Been looking everywhere:/
Found it, go to the Lamp: Yaharghul Chapell on the third Worldstone, turn around run the stairs up and look on the Left side for a hole to Jump down, now u are in a Building on the second floor. there is a cage in the middle of the Room with a Dead Body on a Chair with the Key on it, u need to drop down in the cage.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,101.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 30477
I added your location description to the page. Remember you can edit information into the page by hitting "edit"! :D
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I love u
can you enter this place before blood moon?
No
yeah cant find it too
Whoever wrote this doesn't know what a plateau is. From the Yaargul Chapel lamp, go up the lasered stairs, PAST the plateau with the 4 old ladies, and into the area with the tree and the firebombing old ladies. The gap in the fence is on your left, just before the small stairs.
Ads completely eclipse content on mobile, making this site impossible to use on mobile.
I’m using it on mobile right now and it’s completely fine