Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Djura's dialogue doesn't suggest the beasts were once humans, it suggests they ARE humans. You are asleep, the hunters dream catches you before you wake and sends you back to slumber. In reality its not you hunting the beasts in the street, its that you are a mad sleepwalker hunting the humans in the streets. Just take the enemy mobs for example, they have pitchforks and torches and walk around in mobs. THEY are the ones hunting you! The FIRST ending is perhaps the BEST ending in that you wake up and regain your humanity. Notice you wake up what appears to be wondering the streets. However this would suggest you are some sort of reject for the treatment.
By Anonymous
Interesting, yet unlikely theory
By Anonymous
I think those yharnam residents have already gone mad and think youre a beast when they are actually the beasts. and they carry torches and pitchforks because they've joined the hunt but because of the curse, turned into the very thing they used to hunt.
By Anonymous
Not to mention that a variety of enemies tend to shout at you with remarks like "Foul Beast!" rather than "Outsider" or something else.
By Anonymous
Anyone else find it strange that he actually retains his sanity, intelligence, and speech in his beast form. Hell, he can even control when he wants to transform (or possibly may just be an instinct when you attack him). I don't recall any other person who has the ability, Gascoigne and every other person infected by the scourge were all mindless and blood-thirsty. I think this sort of proves that beast ARE humans as said by Djura, and you may just be a schizophrenic madman killing every human (beast) you find.
By Anonymous
Likely due to the fact that hunters such as Gascoigne were made into beasts in an uncontrolled environment simply due to the blood they were fighting. Archibald supposedly experimented on the beggar, and so the process was probably less gradual and less mentally degrading.
By Anonymous
Hmm... perhaps he has some sort of rare genetic immunity that protects his brain from changing with his body? Who knows, with modern medicine it may have been possible to use him to create a vaccine for the scourge...
By Anonymous
that made me think
By Anonymous
Think about what ?
By Anonymous
about ayy lmao
By Anonymous
Vilebloods don't have animal instincts.
By Anonymous
Why does he disappear?
By Anonymous
Did anyone get his exact dialogue? I was too busy being murdered to hear it. (In my defense, i was prepared for a scourge beast, not an abhorrent beast)
By Anonymous
"Oh, you are a sick puppy! You drink the blood of half the town, and now this! And you talk of beasts? You hunters are the real killers!" "Have you got a screw loose? Or is it your... animal intuition" "You hunters have got more blood on your hands." "Die! Die, die! Hunters are killers, nothing less! You call ME a beast? A Beast!? What would you know? I didn't ask for this!" "Rancid beasts, every last one of us..."
By Anonymous
Hunters are killers...You call me a beast?...Rancid beasts every last one of us... Could it be?! Is the beggar a hunter!?
By Anonymous
kill it just kill it! kill it with fire! D:
By Anonymous
Really? Because when I fought him the poison didn't do much, Oil lamping him then throwing a moltov did much more damage
By Anonymous
People seem to forget that items like molotovs and daggers scale with their stats, meaning that even if a guide says something can be cheesed with an item, it probably only works for people who share the writer's arcane, strength, or skill.
By Anonymous
Poison works better than fire. :P
By Anonymous
an alien what, he just injected himself some old blood and bam?
By Anonymous
the ***** are you talking about?
By Anonymous
willy in bum
By Anonymous
He can't go inside the chapel so just lure him to the threshold and hit him from the inside
By Anonymous
guys he wears the harrowed hood
By Anonymous
I just realized that, and the description: "Certain Church hunters obfuscate their identities and slip into the nooks and crannies of the city. This is the garb that allows these harrowed individuals to go unnoticed. These hunters are keen to early signs of the scourge, serving as a first line of defense against its outbreak. Or perhaps, when the time is right, they find signs of the scourge where there are none. It just goes to show, the corner beggar is not always who he seems." Kinda makes sense
By Anonymous
If you happen to kill Iosefka before the Paleblood Moon hangs low, it seems that sending him to the clinic will still turn him into a Celestial Mob even though she is dead. FromSoft must've not taken into account that you could kill her before actually sending any survivors to safe places. As it is, any survivor you send to the Clinic will become a Jello Head, regardless of whether or not Fake Iosefka is alive.
By Anonymous
Hide the bug w theories! Entering an empty clinic filled with blood, the beggar consumed some, Unfortunately by some devious stroke of misfortune, he consumed a bottle of what ever the fake used to change people; some strange substance possibly disguised to look like blood vials or medicine
By Agurzil
Posts Avatar
Huh, that's interesting. Makes no sense lore-wise, so it must be a bug, but it would be funny to have him there and turn on us instantly when we talk to him, being pissed off about our lie or sth. .