Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I simply can't understand why castle cainhurst is listed before byrgenwerth. The castle is much harder.
Just because it CAN doesn't mean it SHOULD be done before Byrgenwerth. It should be right after Byrgenwerth or Unseen Village.
The tonitrus destroys Rom.
If you go to cainhurst AFTER byrgenwerth, then Logarius is much harder, than you go to him BEFORE.
I had a Saw Cleaver +8*
The tonitrus destroys Rom.
in my opinion Cainhurst is easier than Byrgenwerth, because, well, Logarius is a really easy boss because you can backstab and countershot him, AND he doesn't have dozens of minions helping him. I completed Cainhurst on my new build when I was around 45 lvl with a Saw Cleaver +6 and I struggled through Rom when I was about 65 lvl and had a Saw Cleaver +9, so, yeeeh.
because it can be done before the blood moon phase
Does anyone know how to get the great ihyll chalice ? Would help me a lot...
Is it me or does the list miss out some places? Advent Plaza, Iogarius Seat, Moonside Lake and a couple more?
I mean its in the Image but no mention of it on the list
Those are basically boss arenas. I imagine the editors consider those to be covered by the main zone that leads to those arenas.
This is a great guide, but it would be nice if it was a little more thorough. The only reason I continued on Eileen's questline was because Henryk's set was recommended for Paarl, I would've had no idea otherwise.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,900.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31218
You can find a detailed Walkthrough here: https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Walkthrough, NPC sidequests are listed here: https://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Side+quests and NPC individual pages have very detailed event descriptions.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Would it be great if all the weapons and hunter tools be added here. So it can also help 100% completion. Just the normal versions.
or even the badges
Well you can't even edit the ***** page, so that ain't happening.
This page seriously needs to be open to edit, the DLC should be added in, and the route should be altered in at least numerical sequence to indicate interchangeable areas in terms of equal difficulty at their respective point in the game with other areas. There can also be other key featured added to the optional steps portion.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,900.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31218
All you need to edit this page is a wiki account, just click register up top. It's this way because the page is prone to vandalism.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
if you die at the moon presence, you can continue in the open world and with the gehrman unlock to buy his stuff at the messengers. But the last part of the game progress route states otherwise. Am i missing something? I am thinking this is the ultimate and last save point before new game plus?
yes
If you consume 3+ umbilical cords is it still possible to let Gherman kill you and get ending one?
It still gave me the choice (I know this only partially answers your question).
What can I do if I killed oedon chapel dweller on mistake how can I still finish the side quest or did I file the quest some can tall me plz
You're *****ed.

Kingkiller1001

Casual
Convict

Souls: 302.00
Yeah...pretty much...lol, either start a new character or beat the game and start a NG+....I killed Alfred on my blind playthru...(every other friggin hunter tried to kill me ...so I was overly proactive) which screwed my chance to get the Lagarias Wheel and Pyramid head armor.