Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Highly useful against this guy. Numbing mist is highly recommended too as he tries to get away and heal once under half health.
Basically, just don't let him get up from beast roar and hammer into him with a fast thrust weapon with bolt or fire added.
does the buff only affect the first shot or a few after?
*Not tested* - I do believe that it works the same as the flamesprayer and rosmarinius, in that the buff will apply as long as you hold the trigger button. If you stop firing, you will have to apply a new buff.
I swear, one of these days I'm gonna insert an armored core disc by accident. Not that I will complain about it.
Me neither... :3
Me neither... :3
So I assume that someone has already taken the initiative to make a Rambo build, using only fists, beast roar and gatling gun. And that their character looks like Sly.
Rambo would also use a knife
You can use it to sneak behind the hunter using the Gatling Gun to get a Visceral Attack on him.
The most useless item ever? Nope.
Worked fine for me, just walk slowly, no running allowed.
It never works, lol. What a joke of an item.
just a quick review; works great pvp and pve, fair bullet consumption. Great for stunlocking small enemies and PC hunters alike, keeps opponent well on their toes when they try to back up for health or quarter. With Bloodletter and Madaras Whistle, it's fun build. Also you can slowly move toward them while you unload and quickly follow up a combo while they're stunned
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
but what about a knife
Is it just me, or do the beast behind the minigun hunter just ignore him when they're brought to each other (Iike luring the beasts to him)?
for you
You must really out of sight/aggro range for it to work.

If you got aggro in first place, its locked on you until you die.
Well the weapon does say he was one of Djura's companions so I'd say that make a lot of sense.
A lot of people say it might be because he is protecting the beasts like Durja. Think of the saw spear hunter in old Yharnam.
I guess I'm using the only boom hammer and gatling gun from now on. For the Emprah!
No...... you also need the beast cleaver to replicate a chain sword. FOR THE MAN EMPEROR OF MANKIND!
Alternatively, gatling gun+amygdalan arm/kos parasite makes for a good chaos obliterator
I did a triple once
No...... you also need the beast cleaver to replicate a chain sword. FOR THE MAN EMPEROR OF MANKIND!
Noooooooooooooo I double posted! This is surly the work of Tzeentch!
The Codecks astartees nehmes this maneuvah Steel Rehn

HDIzul

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 1
now i can say to djura "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"
lol I always wanted to use his Gatling gun. Now FROM granted my dream became true.
for you