Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

you need the lost version,and "All damage+19.3% charged attack+5.X% stamina cost+3.X%"rad gem,"All damage+21.5% full HP damage+X.X% stamina cost+3.X%"waning and tri gem.then,R2 full hit will blow everything out.
The Transformed R2 shots from this seem to do more damage than the Blacksky Eye, so anyone running an Arcane build like me would do well to remember this when you're just trying to shoot something down.
The Blacksky Eye DOES have better range though, so play tactically!
lost, uncanny or normal version? thx
The transformed L2 is *****ing OP, what a way to cheese a boss, just did Phtumeru Queen for the first time and all I had to do was hit L2 to knock her off her feet.
Yeah, she is super susceptible to that.
It's bizarre that the claymore form's uncharged R2 is not only stronger/slightly faster than the uncharged R2 of the sliver longsword, it even uses significantly less stamina and has far better range.

Fiddlesticks

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 715.00
Wiki Edits: 111
Well it is all magic and huge compared to the long sword version. Plus magic might not be equal to weight here. Ive noticed that Ludwigs Holy blade stagges better if transformed, though this staggers really great too. Maybe its less stamina because it isnt heavy and the magic helps your strike. Plus you consume a quick silver bullet as well. As for better range, well its bigger, it has to have more range.
Only the comments are showing up on this page.
I need an adult!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 268,757.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20451
Page is fixed, please report missing pages to fexds.chatango.com, or ask for help in the chat
at 50 strength, 50 skill and 25 arcane
using the exact same gems those 3 being, 3 physical up gems 2 being 20.3% and 1 being 18%
Ludwigs is 200+602=802
Moonlight is 180+492=672, add in its arcane damage +150=822
woops meant 5 not 2 for ludwigs
Moonlight is more for Arcane/Strenght Builds than quality builds. It benefits larger from having great Arcane and also Nourishing blood gems. Trick mode might use a lot of stamina, but the trust attack and charged attack completely wreak bosses with the right build.
moonlights 1 hander attacks actually do more the Ludwigs, but once transformed Ludwigs does more damage, this is probably because transformed the moonlight sword leans more towards arcane then physical
^ this test was done differently then the one that got the numbers above, in this test moonlight sword doesn't have 20.3% x2 gems and 1 18% gem, only Ludwigs has that, instead its got 2 18% gems so its AR is 797
3 18% gems not 2 :P
I killed the boss and invaded someone at cainhurst when i remembered the sword. So i go back and the head is dead so im like ok. But simon never gave me the sword ever. and now he is dead because brador killed him do i have to go to NG++ to get it now if so im sad.
Im right before the orphan of kos fight rn
The last weapon I need for the trophy is The holy blade and I went to go kill the head but it was already killed and I'm sure I didn't kill him before. If I kill the head leave the sword and come back is it gone?
As stated above, you need to be wearing a church attire of any kind, reply either 'yes' or 'no' when talking to Ludwig's head. Then you can either kill or leave it, killing it will give you the sword. But if you leave, by reloading or dying, then coming back; Simon the Harrowed will have put the the head out of it's misery, and he will give you the sword. Remeber to wear a church attire! : )

Fiddlesticks

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 715.00
Wiki Edits: 111
Even if you dont have church attire, just either kill the head, or reload and Simon will kill the head for you and you can get it from him. You might not be able to get it at all if you kill Simon instead of talking to him to receive it. But I doubt ppl would do that, Simon is cool B)