Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
This Fanart is awesome. Applause
By Anonymous
Id like to submit my own just to give m an excuse to draw Bloodborne beasts, hunters, and things. IM working on a graphic novel script but had to take a break for a while as bloodborne is all I can think about when it comes to fiction and art. If whatever I draw or write isn't as god as bloodborne im unsatisfied as an artist/writer. I also have this skewed view on my art and writing as I just want to basically write bloodborne in a narrative structure if I wasn't already creating my own mythology and world for "Apocalypse Unknown" and its more inspired by Final Fantasy 7's world and a wilderness where animals have been somehow mutated an evolutions dark nature takes form when bears mate with wolves creating abominations (or is this the world of a madman who simply want to KNOW everthing. His curiosity is intoxicating.) Knowledge, without understanding, is the root of all evil...
By Anonymous
Hi there! I would like to invite you to visit my FanPage with the Bloodborne comic book. I hope you like it. BLOODBORNE Unofficial Comic Book ::demo:: https://www.facebook.com/bloodbornecomicbook Regards! Kamil Pietruczynik
By Anonymous
What's the best way to contact these artists about their art? I want to get a tattoo based off Blooddborne and a couple of these gave me some good ideas/inspiration as to how I'd like it to look. Simply put, is it cool to use the art posted here as a tattoo template?
By Anonymous
save the imig and then use google imig serch and make shore to find the original artist