Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
When playing with Impurity rune, well over 5 squashed vermin, and playing with another confederate, the 1st 2 bosses in dungeons sometimes don't drop vermin. Could it be that it was a dungeon with a depth of 1? If I remember correctly, it might have happened even on a depth of 4 and 5. So... I'm not sure.. I have the guides, maybe I should read about them there. But they aren't 100% updated with the new patches so.. In the old hunters guide, it updated most of the patch changes since release but not all. So I'm not sure they'll be of an incredible help either.. Bottom line, there needs to more testing done.
By Anonymous
i got this by summoning a confederate to help with the watch dog. I haven't found or even joined any covenants or whatever its called in this game. maybe just having a confederate help you you can obtain it.
By Anonymous
I got it by summoning a confederate, who then killed the Martyr Longarius. Wasn't wearing the impurity rune at all.
By Anonymous
I got summonned for Gascoigne. Confederate summon also joined and I ended up receiving a vermin from the boss. Don't know for sure if the host or the confederate got one aswell.
By Anonymous
Confederate definitely got one, a sucessful coop where you survive a boss fight is what you need. Plus impurity rune
By Anonymous
Summoned two guys in to help my newest character with blood starved beast (I've beaten him before, I'm just lazy) and after the beast was dead, I got a vermin. No problem with me, I want to be aligned The League.
By Anonymous
Me and my friend started testing different ways on how to get vermin for the host. We've discovered that if the Confederate is +5 and the boss is killed regardless on who kills it, the host will get a vermin. However, we both had the Impurity rune on. This does need a bit more testing, so feel free to test.
By Anonymous
The Impurity rune doesn't matter, just as long as the co-operator is a confederate.
By Anonymous
I don't think this is farmable.. I'v done like 30 runs through the hunters nightmare and only got the four vermin everyone else states.
By Anonymous
One per hunter that can drop. Ifnyou want more online, equip the rune, summon valtr and make sure he lives the ludwig or lawrence fight
By Anonymous
If the phantom actually kills the boss, then the host will also get a vermin. Fextra should add this piece of knowledge!
By Anonymous
Vermins*
By Anonymous
Vermins*
By Anonymous
Oh, the phantom has to be a confederate as well.
By Anonymous
Phantom just has to survive the fight. Valtr w ludwig and lawrence grants 2 more offline vermin. You can get all five from the dlc by defeating DLC hunters w impurity equipped. You can get at most one per hunter, and onlynthe stronger hunters enemies drop
By Anonymous
Vermins*
By Anonymous
Vermins*
By Anonymous
Vermins*
By Anonymous
topic^
By Anonymous
you get some gestures, an pvp and a his mask, from the bag-face, and more rank.
By Anonymous
5 for the helm and madarad whistle, reload if he is still there. A hunter will ambush you when u leave w the helm. Anymore than that is swag mah ni**ers! Yea! #swag#yolo#*****es
By Anonymous
you get some gestures, an pvp and a his mask, from the bag-face, and more rank.
By Anonymous
Some old hunters in the Hunter's Nightmare can drop vermin. Those hunters DO NOT RESPAWN, so total of 3 vermin can be obtained this way. BTW I got a vermin drop from the Old Hunter behind the back of the Nightmare Church and he did respawn.
By Anonymous
They do respawn, but can drop vermin only once.
By Anonymous
Equip impurity, summon valtr for both ludwig and laurence fights. If he survives thats 2 more free offline vermin. 5 total.