Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

OatmealMu

Souls: 885.00
Wiki Edits: 166
Anyone know?
Lasts about 30 seconds.
meaning if you miss, bam there goes 2 insight
Really only insight that troublesome for me I want to stack my storage until its full
Yeah, the game is pretty unforgiving. But that's the way things are. Just go into pvp
o you actually have to get the cainhurst hunter badge for it to become available in the insight shop? ´cause I can`t seem to unlock it with a second char of mine, only difference i see is that i havent become part of the vilebloods and i d rather not kneel in front of that pinky pulp of undead queen flesh on those throne room walls ...

Hrormir

Souls: 420.00
Wiki Edits: 74
I'll check with Brian to find out.
In description is even
ITS USED FROM CAINHURST HUNTER

Hrormir

Souls: 420.00
Wiki Edits: 74
Yeah, you need the Cainhurst Badge.
what button is attack
square
got invaded by a player who constantly healed. He had a lot of HP so instead of taking the riposte after parrying him I tossed a bottle on him. The effects are long lasting and when they try to heal the animation is a lot longer allowing you to punish them for trying to heal. Easy kills
Use Numbing Mist item with the boss "Vicar Amelia" when she try to recover her health, it works great
When available?

Do you actually have to get the cainhurst hunter badge for it to become available in the insight shop? ´cause I can`t seem to unlock it with a second char of mine, only difference i see is that i havent become part of the vilebloods and i d rather not kneel in front of that pinky pulp of undead queen flesh on those throne room walls ...
lol funny how people take this games so seriously xD, " i d rather not kneel in front of that pinky pulp of undead queen flesh"
a dark souls boy made a part of this I know be cause of "backstab" and "riposte"
And?
Does this also disable the rally effect?
Does this counter the tear stone gem?
why do you even need to counter that gem
Weird. I got hit with this and the only thing that happened was linkin park started playing in the background