Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By OatmealMu
Am I wrong or does using the Makeshift Altar not consume materials? Also, does anyone know if you're able to access dungeons you wouldn't normally be able to enter by using this altar?
By Anonymous
I'm getting an unbelievable amount of blood from doing the quick search
By OatmealMu
Assuming it matches you to the Chalice you want, it's a great way to progress through the dungeons. I was able to reach the Queen much sooner than I would have by grinding through the dungeons normally.
By FedEx_Sasquatch
Posts Avatar
No materials required. Only able to join dungeons you have created. Can't join dungeons you have the chalice for and had not created. Dang it. Not to usefull unless you have all dungeons unlocked and created with all variations. If you do that, PvP and coop should be easy to find this way
By FedEx_Sasquatch
Posts Avatar
Worth it I think. I'm planning on running the dungeons anywho
By Anonymous
I used this to search co op and it took me to the cursed pthumeru defilement - this was interesting because I HAVE the chalice, but don't have the materials to do the ritual for it yet. So it would seem you DONT need to have done the ritual to be summoned to a dungeon using this chalice? The dungeon remained accessible to me once I had beaten the boss too, so now I can progres through it without ever actually needing to find the right materials and do the ritual.
By Anonymous
I just got beckoned to cursed ihyll and I havent even made defiled chalice yet, so it's definitely possible to go somewhere you don't have the chalice for. Maybe only the "parent" chalice is required. Like since I've completed lower pthumeru, I can go to ihyll and defiled subsets as well.
By FedEx_Sasquatch
Posts Avatar
I will have it today and will report back
By Anonymous
I'm getting an unbelievable amount of blood from doing the quick search
By Anonymous
Is there a reason my friend and I are unable to connect using a password?
By Anonymous
cant join my buddy duing pw search in 2021 why
By Anonymous
prolly something to do with the requiremements, you need the chalice you are trying to go to