Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

as the title says. ive recently bought bloodborne and going on my first playthrough and i noticed them. at first i was a bit startled and confused. there were no more enemies but theres shadows of yharnamites on the ground. ive found 2 so far, 1st one in the sewers and 2nd one is in the cave entrance where you fight the 2 npc hunters in cathedral ward
Wow
After hours of fighting ebriatas, daughter of the cosmos, there's an altar with what appears to be the corpse of a smaller version of rom the vacuous spider sprawled over it. I has the option to inspect it and brings up the option "do nothing". What exactly is this altar for?
If Annalise is killed (either by you or Alfred), you can take the Queenly Flesh you find on her throne and place it on the Altar to revive her. If you go back to her throne, she will have respawned.
If annalise the vileblood queen is killed and you have the queenly flesh do it again
what will happend?!
Whats up with the progress bar that fills when you buy stuff at the insight vendor. Does anything happen if you fill it? Looks like it would take 40-50 insight to do so. Im about 40-50 shy if that.

ublug

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 7,085.00
Wiki Edits: 1192
It's the Beasthood stat meter. Your Beasthood increases when your insight is low, so when you spend insight it drops. It will only appear when you lose insight and not when you gain insight. You have to use the Claw weapon or pop a Beast Blood Pellet to see the bar on-screen.
I haven't finished my first run thru yet but I decided to try to help people in other world's in central yahrnum cuz its an easy map. so I rang the thing...didn't get beckoned and decided to run through the level and wait. But then I came to the area with the dogs in cages and the three loose ones. I killed the one by where the drop by the crows is but then the one hanging out on the next level down decided to come for me. I have the saw cleaver and have upgraded it with blood chunks and have fire on it and atk boosts and such so it normally takes one to two good hits to put a tainted dog down but this one jerk would.not.die. I unloaded my full clip, threw knives at him, hit him with a molotov, kept swinging but ever time I got his health all the way down and should have killed him he got back up with a full health bar... finally had to run so I could fight another day... is it a glitch or a tainted under dog?
That happned to me but I was healing, I got hit by the pig and I lost a good Chuck but then I just went to full. Happned a couple times.

CyberneticHFX

Souls: 495.00
Wiki Edits: 89
It happened to me too.
Somebody kept rating the dogs message.
Cool beans thanks
I've actually ran into that exact dog before. It's definitely just a bug.
So the day night cycle exists. Does anyone know how to advance it? Like does it advance when you level up? Or does it advance by collecting insight?
...and girls...
I noticed that when i awoke at a lantern, the sun was setting but it never moved until i died and respawned.
Vicar Amelia and touching the skull activates the "Moon Phase" slaying Rim the Vacuous Spider activates the "Blood Moon Phase". When the game is completed, the doll tells you morning is about to break though this has no bearing on the overworld, it's still in the blood moon phase.
Defeating certain bosses adadvances the cycle as you move on thrthrough the story.
I know that Examining the skull on the alter after your defeat Vicar Amelia advances it to night. If you don't examine the skull after beating her it wont be night yet.
Vicar Amelia (cathedral) changed my world to "night" I believe, and I think enemies/bosses get a bit more difficult after you kill her; kill any boss you can before fighting her if you don't want the difficulty boost. Darkbeast Paarl was definitely more difficult on an alt play through after killing Amelia
Story progression advances the day/night cycle.
its a long night boys
Just defeat all the bosses, and you will be good to go
Grow up
What a *****!
How can I get to yahagul en seen village cant find a way into it
look for a snatcher(enemies carrying huge sacks), get killed by it, and voila, your character wakes up in yahargul unseen village. you can find one by exiting cathedral ward to the left, head right before climbing the stairs, there in the corner is one smatcher.
Please someone help me with the samurai dude that killed the crow lafy, im ringing my bell
:)