Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

***** this boss HAHAHA felt so good dropping em dead. Drunk at it too
I literally just stood under him and kept using my augur which would stagger him each hit and allow me to use another one successively without a single time for him to attack, i just kept aiming at the head and even got the viscerals in. I recommend this approach
Everyone's talked about how her jumps are super deadly. I beat Amy my third try after picking up the HMG on my arcane build (at the time it was NG and I had maybe, MAYBE 18 or so Arcane and my Holy Moonlight sword at +5. Strat is simple, just stand under her until she does her jump and then whale on her face when she lands. If you've got good reflexes and big balls, jump in and punish Amy for arm attacks. I went through the fight using minimal blood vials ( 7 total due to my own stupidity). Holy Moonlight Sword was tricked and no shots were fired.
AND NONE OF HER JUMPS HIT ME BESIDES WHEN I HAD RUN FACEFIRST INTO ONE ON A PREVIOUS FIGHT (pre-HMG)
AND NONE OF HER JUMPS HIT ME BESIDES WHEN I HAD RUN FACEFIRST INTO ONE ON A PREVIOUS FIGHT (pre-HMG)
Kos, Mergo, Oedon, and Moon Presence are the only Great Ones we know of in this game. The category "Great Ones" is strongly misunderstanding of this game's lore.
i can't beat the Amygdala in the dungeon can someone please help i keep getting her to her ripped arm off phaze but she does jump attacks almost constantly and kills me instantly
Two handed weapon with a good power attack, when she jumps immediately charge the power attack. You shouldn't be hit by the jump if you stand still, and the power attack will hit Amygdala's head

Matroska

Souls: 35.00
Wiki Edits: 6
I went in with the Cannon and the rune that gives you +4 QS. One shot to the head did a huge amount of damage with only 9 BT. Mind you, the Cannon was upgraded to the point where the next upgrade would need chunks. Anyway, huge damage and then it dropped its head for the visceral. That also did huge damage. I then used the cannon again which did the same damage but in retrospect it would've been better saving that shot for the end to quickly finish him off. By this point he was on roughly half HP and the fight had only been going for about 20 seconds max.

Start like that if you're having problems. I know he's not that hard as far as it goes, I did it first try, but different people find different bosses hard so that might help you.
For tall weapons, aim for the crotch. No super armor like the legs, plus its a safer spot as it can't hit you so easily.
The keeper of the old lords was a pain. Watchdog I managed to kill without being hit? Moving onto amygdala now and I'm actually scared
If you are able to defeat that watchdog without getting hit, then you should be fine when facing amygdala. God knows how much of a nightmare watchdog is when I fought him in the past *shudders*
When you are fighting her use ludwig holy sword in its transformed state then make you way to her tail but do not attack it hover around untill she jumps when she does charge r2 and by the time she comes down you will be able to hit her in the head then run back to her tail rinse and repeat i beat her with this method without taking any damage at all
With Queen Killer and a buddy GOING CC on the side legs, I just stood at an angle launching Arcane 50 Blacksky Eye shots. He seemed to struggle knowing who to go for, and the jumps were always easier to predict. 2 CC peeps and a gunner of some sort blasting at the head works, just have the CC peeps back off when he tries anything weird.