Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
dont you think its kinda dumb that you had to buy the dlc to get any good weapons
By Anonymous
There are weapons better than others, but there are no definitively bad weapons. The lethality of any given weapon is up to the player, and I think you're just terrible at the game. Go back to DS3.
By Anonymous
saw cleaver? burial blade? man u r challenged bruv
By Anonymous
Rot in hell to Sony for making this game ps4 exclusive, shame how many people never get to experience this masterpiece
By Anonymous
“masterpiece“ lmao u have low standards
By Anonymous
There's actually talk of blue point the ones who did the demon souls remake might do one for Bloodborne as well for PS5 and PC
By Anonymous
I don't know if this helps in any way, but with PS Now, you can actually play this on PC. That's how I first played the game, as I didn't own a PS4 at that point. It worked quite well. The downside: The DLC is not included. I eventually got myself a PS4 and am playing the game on that, but once PS Now was available, I played and completed games like BB and God of War on it.
By Anonymous
I'm sick of people saying they're sick of people saying how little variety of weapons there is in Bloodborne. Are these ****ing idiots on drugs? Stop licking ***, you dimwits. Go back to DS 3, check again how many weapons they have, even with shared move sets, just the visual variety is impressive, and the amount of lore you can extract from all these weapons is even better. And they look SPECTACULAR. Hunter's Axe, one of the base weapons in Bloodborne, looks like ****, and there's no other axe like weapon. No. I have a **** stick I have to hold for hours and aparently should be grateful that I can wield it in so many ways.. **** stick is still a **** stick.

Bloodborne lacks weapons. End of story. That each weapon can do more than weapons in DS is another matter, and shouldn't counter the fact that I'm sick of looking at the same crappy 3 weapons I actually barely like to use. Also, for the amount of gems and stones that are dropping otherwise, isn't this kind of stupid? Not even getting into the DLC only weapons.

These sort of arguments is like the sort of arguments supporting those type of "open world" games where you can do so many things, but in the end all those things resort to fighting baddies, so in the end you're just really doing one thing. Same with Bloodborne, you can take a **** on those move sets and "uncanny" versions (which, btw, how patient must one be to get one of those. and by uncanny, there is NO difference expect for gem types)

Oh, and by the way, same thing with the chalice labyrinths.What's the point of those? Gems? resources for deeper labyrinths? uncannies? gems? not interested. If these labirynths would be worth my time, is only to find NEW weapons. Other than that, **** Bloodborne. I'll try to finish it, just so I can say I've finished it, but compared to DS 3, this has NO VARIETY in anything. Hasn't even got proper magic, they just tried to hide it with about a dozen of laughable hunter tools, which is ****ing sad.
By Anonymous
facts
By Anonymous
have fun with ds 3 bland weapons and useless magic
By Anonymous
i dont know whether u r saying these weapons r **** or good man
By Anonymous
Omfg I can't find my old comment but are you saying the weapons variety IS lacking? I thought you were just being a cringe drooling bloodborn jerk off but yea I can't delete the old comment wherever it went
By Anonymous
ds3 is boring lul
By Anonymous
most of these are garbage go play ds2 instead
By Anonymous
Yeah, no. DS2 is even clunkier than DS1, its bosses are all trivial, and most of the enemies are only challenging when you're swarmed. Even the "remaster" is maggoty sh*t stain on FS's track record.
By Anonymous
That's my experience of course.
By Anonymous
bloodborne master race
By Anonymous
I personally found Ds2 to be the best of the Souls games. That said, I don't agree with the OP of this comment. I've been having a blast with these trick weapons, so go away. The Ds2 community does not claim this man.
By Anonymous
Chad Souls 2 is the best game From has ever made. Small di ck nig gas do be hatin on it tho!
By Anonymous
Ds2 is underrated
By Anonymous
Although I do like bloodborne���s weapons more.
By Anonymous
Darksouls 2 is by far the worst souls game
By Anonymous
i love how each bloodborne weapon has a unique moveset
By Anonymous
Real niggas use they bare hands
By Anonymous
Their*
By Anonymous
*They
By Anonymous
*Thur
By Anonymous
I wish I could play Bloodborne
By Anonymous
Why can't you?
By Anonymous
rn, ps5 is the new console, but its too expensive for me. ps4 is cheaper and usable, but all the new games are coming out for ps5, which is more important to me. This means that i'd have to wait for ps5 prices to drop before being able to play
By Anonymous
Nhut your little broke flamboyant fruitwad ahhssss outta here you broke as hell talking about (I wish I could play bloodborne it's been out 6 years and the PS4 is going on a decade but I still can't play ) LMAO you're a crying broke boy that lives in his mothers basement
By Anonymous
please excuse anon 7/28/13:30, he still thinks it's possible to thrive under capitalism and is probably struggling in poverty like the rest of America while projecting his insecurity onto you, OP.

Bloodborne should be getting a PC port soon; so don't worry.

By Anonymous
PSNow service allows you to play bloodborne on pc
By Anonymous
There are no bad weapons here, just bad takes.
By Anonymous
Regarding the Hunter's Essence trophy that requires you to get every weapon... Has anyone got this trophy by having the variants rather than the regular versions? I think I might've passed up the chance to do Eileen's quest line since i have fought Rom and only encountered her once in central Yharnam and never saw her in cathedral ward. I would rather get the trophy through the chalice dungeons than to try and fight her in new game plus since chalice dungeons are required for platinum anyway. So if anyone has got this trophy through chalice dungeon variants, please let me know, thanks.
By Anonymous
you can use any variant in any combination. so long as the weapon itself shows up in your inventory in some form
By Anonymous
If I remember correctly, the only weapon you can't get in the normal world itself is the beast claws. You'll find them in one of the dungeons after a boss fight. But to answer your question, yes, you can get different variations of each weapon. Goodluck making it to the platinum, fellow hunter!
By Anonymous
Best weapons in any game ever.
By Anonymous
you havent played many games then