Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Cyrona

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Video Walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2FsvQcwilE

Also can someone create a nifty 'Next Area' image so we can link from it at the bottom of the Walkthrough? Just noticed there is no direct way of telling someone from this page how to get to the next part of a walkthrough
Just realised I orginaly put this question on to someone else's question by mistake was wondering as When I went there was one celestial dude in starting room and Isoefka was on a table some where but she wasn't aggressive, iv read people she's aggressive just wonder how she was non aggressive to me but aggressive to othersand if there's any bearing on other parts of the game if she's aggressive or not
Because you found her after you defeated Rom. After you defeat Rom and find her, she is non aggressive, pregnant, and on a table. In my opinion it is better to do it that way.
Anybody else went to Isoefka's clinic only to find just the celestial with isoefka's vial but not imposter isoefka?
If you already killed rom she will be in the more upstairs bit and will give you One Third Umbilical cord
I don't find the lantern for Iosefka clinic, I came in from the forbbiden woods, Iosefka become hostile (I read the information for she become friendly too late ^^' ) but after I kill her, I walk around but no lantern, did I miss it ?

Woden

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
The lanterne available is the very first one you access in the game.
No, there is also one that can appear right between the two tables by the Cainhurst Summons and the Celestial Being. I've only had it appear on my first playthrough then never again. On that playthrough I didn't discover the clinic until after killing Rom and I never sent any NPCs anywhere until after I discovered the clinic (from the rear).
Can we Save the Little girl from the Windows or Is she supposer to die? So far i have been able to talk with her and her sister at the Windows during the blood Moon but So far unable to See the First little girl.....

Shrek_The_Best420

Souls: 220.00
Wiki Edits: 34
I'm pretty sure that there is no way to save her, as she is either eaten by the giant pig or turned into a celestial mob by impostor iosefka.
I think it's not possible to save NPC during the blood, moon but I'm not sure ...
you can save her, and her sister, kind of. if you interact with her and take the music box then never interact again, after defeating Rom you can hear whispers coming from the window if you wait just outside. it's a nice trick, that basically anything you try to do kills her, but if you just stay out of her life and stop trying to be a hero they live.
After gaining entrance to the back of the clinic, which I still find the level design of areas so fascinating how everything seamlessly connects (And nearly dying with 54,000 echoes to the Giants in the poisoned swamp of DEATH!) I entered the clinic and saw the weird looking Alien body snatcher celestial nasty thing, killed it and got vial of Iosefka's blood? I opened the doors and went back to the Dream. Spent my echoes and went back to further explore the Clinic, which to my surprise the doors were closed?! Iosefka greeted me and told me to send peeps to her... After that was all said and done I went back through the window entrance to explore around. Went into one area with a dead Celestial on a table? Went up the stairs to an empty room, went back to the doors which she talks to you, and... no one was there?

I am so beyond confuzzled. I went back to the Dream, went back to the clinic and there she was again, telling me to bring peeps to her?! O.O WHAT IS GOING ON WITH IOSEFKA!
When you killed the Celestial and got a Iosefka vial, that was the real Iosefka. You're meant to open that door, then turn around and go upstairs to fight the impostor.
"Meant to" if you want to
On my first playthrough a lamp appeared right next to the Cainhurst Summons in Iosefka's Clinic. On the warp screen it was called "Iosefka's Clinic". I've never had it come back in subsequent playthroughs? Does anyone know what triggers this lamp to spawn? Trying to recall my first playthough and I think I didn't send anyone to either place until after I had gotten inside Iosefka's Clinic. Perhaps that's the trigger. Just guessing right now.
Can I grab without killing the impostor? Kinda need her for the red moon stage of the world.
Yep. She is in a different room at the farthest point of the clinic, up some stairs. She'll tell you to back off if you enter the room. And with one character I confronted her, you need to go almost all the way up the stairs to anger her. So you don't have to even worry about aggroing her.
Yep. She is in a different room at the farthest point of the clinic, up some stairs. She'll tell you to back off if you enter the room. And with one character I confronted her, you need to go almost all the way up the stairs to anger her. So you don't have to even worry about aggroing her.
Once you enter in the back of Iosefka's Clinic the open window into a hallway, you will gain 1 Insight point at here for just entering!!
but why?? not sure LOL
Man the directions to get to the back of the clinic *****ing suck
Yeah you pretty much gain "insight" or "inside" whenever you first see a boss, kill one, or bear witness to something interesting or disturbing, even. Like the blood moon event in the Oedon sewers.... >.<

Woden

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
If you want a Lore point of view, consider you discovered the "truth" about the clinic, Iosefka and her patients.
Insight is gained for discoveries, not just bosses.