Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Does anyone else find it somewhat wierd how docile ebrietas is? (Until you attack her of course). I mean you can actually just walk right in front her and she won't do anything, just a speculation, but I feel that the choir may have been a potency all faction at some point during development of the game, and your faction rewards for ranking up would be pearl slugs, a call beyond, etc. Just seems a little... wierd that they would say ebrietas was just mourning.

SilverDranglor

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Actually, she was left behind by the others.
As is said, ebrietas is a friend, she actually got captured because she wants to socialize with humans.

SilverDranglor

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Actually, she was left behind by the others.
So are none of the three new convenants hostile to anyone? That's kinda lame, would've spiced it up quite a bit.
I'd see the confederate hostiling everyone since they're pretty much against everything.
Beasts vs. Kin seems legit and apply to groups that would hate either one, as no one likes beasts either.
HoH would still be fine as anyone can be marked as blood-adled, I'd see them killing Beasts too tho since that would fall under blood-addled along with vilebloods
This game really could have blossomed with an Arena Nightmare where we could go 4way-free-for-all, and 2v2s with no health penalties as per casual invading.

November

Souls: 205.00
Wiki Edits: 26
Seeing how you can switch between them freely, that would make things messy, I guess.

I honestly wish the covenants were something of a permanent choice that would really matter and have implications on the game. But no, you can be Vileblood and Executiiner, as well as Beast and Kin no problem.

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 45,569.50
Wiki Edits: 565
Technically, becoming a beast with the Beast's Embrace rune would have nothing to do with being blood-addled. Normally you'd have to kill lots of people to become a real beast and would be blood-addled by default, but in this case you're literally just equipping a rune. Confederates really ought to have been hostile against Beast's Embrace though, and it is unusual that they can still get Vermin when killing Kin bosses. And maybe there should've been an Oath for hunting Kin, and players with the Milkweed rune.
Ok I'm on playthrough 1 and I came apon eileen and though she was a townperson from behind so I hit her and now she''s mad. I thing her oath sounds the best without dlc but she wont stop attacking me when I see her. Is there a way to get forgivness. I'm not close to any covenant areas yet but have met alfred. I've killed cleric,father g, and witcheck of hemwick (I know to early but lt was easy) I'm having trouble beating bsb and am using level 4 kirkhammer and a level 3 repeating pistol. I got 17 vit,end,str. But only molotov won't do the whole fight anyhelp?
Though was typo I ment thought
Though was typo I ment thought
no forgiveness just gl
Kirk hammer to slow but I got a level 3 stake driver too
She'll be hostile for the rest of the game I'm afraid. You'll just have to kill her to get her stuff, beat the game and enter NG+ (will make her non-hostile again), or start the game over.
I gave Alfred the unopened summons and I got the badge but I didn't get the rune. Was it somewhere else?
After he kills the gurl you can find it on his dead body at the first location you met him.
or u can attack him after he kills her and you battle
I usually get hostile summons but I don't mind. I guess there are more vilebloods than executioners. On my second character the hostile summon isn't as common because I have the hunters oath equipped. No issues on my part with the covenants.
You may find the league master in the forbidden woods first shortcut (next to first lamp) he gives you the impurity rune.
also I noticed that people allied with certain covenants get at title above their names i.e. "Confederate ...". Is this reflective of all covenants i.e. "Vileblood ...", "Executioner ..."?
Thanks for the elevator tip, that NPC was hurting me like hell.
Does anyone want to beat the game on Ng+ Psn Matt1527
Also, if you help someone kill a boss you get an item named (vermin) once you use 1 go back to the league master and he will give you a cane, and a gesture. Beware if you use 2-4 vermin a hunter will wait for you at the Forbidden Woods lamp. The hunter when killed drops a whistle that summons a serpant that appears infront of the user and snaps its jaw shut (18 blood tinge required to use). If you're having trouble with him, bring him to the elevator, use the elevator and wait for the dummy to fall to his death.
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/ie
just so you know when to use i.e. in a sentence
what kind of weakness does the mark that Eileen was hunting, before she got injured, have? he is a quick fighter and quite nifty with sword. he is also driving me up the wall, please hep.
You know what that npc is harder then any boss I've have fought in game lol jus bait out his blood sword and jus let his health drop if he heals jus throw poison knifes
He parried me from using bloodvials
Freaked me out
You know what that npc is harder then any boss I've have fought in game lol jus bait out his blood sword and jus let his health drop if he heals jus throw poison knifes
Bait him to approach you while keeping him baited until you reach the end of his aggro zone, the door out of the church, then when he starts to head back throw ~4 poison knifes at him and he'll be poisoned, do this a few times and he'll be dead. If you feel you can, try to land some hits on him. Oh, and also try to keep baiting him so he transforms his weapon and hurts himself, then he'll lose even more health quickly.

If you don't have enough poison knifes grab the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge from the Upper Cathedral Ward, you don't have to kill many enemies to get there, just a few, then you can run to the badge. Be sure to have the Upper Cathedral Ward Key if you don't already have it from the Hidden Village.
I just dashed through his attacks to the right. Top up your health as soon as he shoots you, that Repeating Pistol HURTS. He stun locks pretty easily, but beware because he can and will parry you if you let him.
A way to get a free visceral attack in on him is to use the invisibility drink and walk slowly along the left wall until you are behind him (if you have enough stamina, high strength, and the stake driver you can more than half his health in playthrough 3, maybe even kill him in 2, just do the exposing stagger)
*****. I missed out quite a bit on my first playthrough
I keep trying to help people on the last boss, but every single time since I logged on today I've invaded them as a hunter of hunters! They always think I'm friendly though and bow and walk through the fog and I get returned to my world, even when I throw numbing mist and go ham with blades of mercy! xD do they get a message saying that I'm hostile at all?
They're blood-addled Hunter of Hunters, meaning they've invaded quite a bit, and lore wise are "tainted," hunters are meant to help other hunters, and those who invade are breaking that vow intentionally. So there's your horribly long winded lore explanation for why you invaded them.
if your in conflicting covenants with the host you can damage and kill the host