Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
So as i was playing in NG+ i sended him to clinic meaning he went to to the chapel. Old woman was there already and was starting to lose it. After i sent the prostitute and nun in, he stated how prostitute hates the nun and after i sent the beggar into the chapel, i went there and the skeptical man was nowhere to be found only 3 Pungent Blood Cocktails were in his place and blood splatters. Old woman weren't freaking out anymore and was actually nice and gave 6 Sedatives total when you poured your griefs to her. When i gave back from Hunter's Dream, old woman was gone and chair had a note stating that she'll be back.
By Anonymous
i can't help but reading that note in arnold's voice xD
By Anonymous
So that beggar...
By Anonymous
So.... about that beggar.
By Anonymous
Not quite, supposedly the note is that of the nun
By Anonymous
You sent the beggar to the chapel? oh dear
By Anonymous
Mr Abhorrent ;)
By Anonymous
So I didn't know he could be rescued and I killed Iosefka before talking to him now when he ask me where to go the only option I have is Oedon chapel which if I tell him to go there he will go to the clinic, is there any way to avoid it? Even though he won't die since I killed Iosefka (I think)
By Anonymous
I killed iosefka, sent this douche there and somehow he turned into one of the alien dudes... Weird
By Anonymous
Nevermind he doesn't believe me so he won't leave his house. Oh well until next ng+ then.
By Anonymous
I killed iosefka and I can still send people to the clinic
By Anonymous
but he said iosefka is dead how will that work?
By Anonymous
He always says he doesn't believe the hunter but he travels to the opposite of what you told him. So he says he doesn't believe you about Oedon so he WILL go to Iosefka's Clinic.
By Anonymous
what does he give you if sent to the church. i accidently sent him to the clinic.
By Anonymous
the beggar is actually a beast..
By Anonymous
At some point i went to the chapel and he was dead. There was blood spilled in the floor. I really don't remember if i cause any harm... What just happened??
By Anonymous
At some point i went to the chapel and he was dead. There was blood spilled in the floor. I really don't remember if i cause any harm... What just happened??
By Anonymous
He dies in the ward when you send the Supicious Beggar there I think. At least he died right after I sent the beggar there.
By Anonymous
Had something weird happen. i already had everyone at the Chapel (dweller Even Said so) and continued playing. After killing wet nurse i came back and the dweller told me about a new arrival. i wondered if she ment the hookers baby, but still looked for anyone new. the skeptical man now has a different voice that Sounds much more Kind and friendly. he still says the Same sentence though (he just dropped a some 'no's)
By Anonymous
He just died and he was at the chapel with the rest.. And now the old lady likes me
By Anonymous
Also warns about Adella if you have her
By Anonymous
People seem to confuse the chapel dweller with the beggar in the woods. The skeptical man says that "the blind beggar is not to be trusted" and wonders what he wants with all those people in the chapel, being a beggar lowest part of the food chain and acting all high and mighty now, but he refers to the chapel dweller, who seems to be the only good soul in the whole game only wanting to help people as far as I know. This fits the skeptics image about all what he says to be lies and the opposite to be true. . After sending the beggar in the woods to the capel I didnt go there directly only after defeating the shadows which may have been a mistake, for it was the time the beggar needed to get to the skeptical man. Now I wonder if the skeptic. would have said anything about the beggar, following the pattern it would be something like "this bloody beggar outside seems like a nice guy, id share a blood cocktail with him !" Anyone tested it out ?
By Anonymous
People seem to confuse the chapel dweller with the beggar in the woods. The skeptical man says that "the blind beggar is not to be trusted" and wonders what he wants with all those people in the chapel, being a beggar lowest part of the food chain and acting all high and mighty now, but he refers to the chapel dweller, who seems to be the only good soul in the whole game only wanting to help people as far as I know. This fits the skeptics image about all what he says to be lies and the opposite to be true. . After sending the beggar in the woods to the capel I didnt go there directly only after defeating the shadows which may have been a mistake, for it was the time the beggar needed to get to the skeptical man. Now I wonder if the skeptic. would have said anything about the beggar, following the pattern it would be something like "this bloody beggar outside seems like a nice guy, id share a blood cocktail with him !" Anyone tested it out ?
By Anonymous
He warns you not to trust the begger found in forbidden woods.
By Anonymous
Bad advice. But he's surprisingly sane and sort of nice to talk to, relatively speaking. He just hangs out and doesn't bother anybody.
By Anonymous
I didn't unlock the ability to send survivors to Iosefka's clinic, can I still get him to go to the church? I'm guessing I can't just by withholding information?
By Anonymous
Go to Iosefka's clinic to unlock the ability to send survivors to her, then just return to him to send him there. As long as you don't tell him of Oedon Chapel or the clinic he will just stay in his house(though you have to do it BEFORE you kill Rom).
By Anonymous
i sended the ho to oeden, and then i sended this fella to oeden, and he is sitting there ever since. (still in ng, just going through all npc's i may have missed) so not to the clinic as this information said
By Anonymous
I hated it that guy and didn't know he will do the opposite, so when I see him showed up at the chapel I kill him myself.
By Anonymous
I completed this game a bunch of times since last year and I have never once known about this guy, lol.
By Anonymous
Sometimes you have to exhaust the dialogue like in dark souls loL I missed him too though
By Anonymous
Never knew this guy existed till now
By Anonymous
"Ah, your lies spin a web, but I see through your deceit. I did not learn from books. No, no, no! I learned it all with my own mind." This random dude just goes ahead and blurts the entire point of the game, lol.
By Anonymous
the only civillian NPC who remains Sane up until the end of the game

By Anonymous
Probably because his insight is dipping into negative values.
By Anonymous
is it really strange that i somehow managed to get the tonsil stone from the narrow minded man? i mean, i didn't have access to forbidden woods yet so it threw me off when he gave a different toned dialogue and gave me it. Wasn't the one guy in forbidden woods the only way to get tonsil stone?
By Anonymous
Here's the thing, it's not actually him. Supposedly, patches the spider gives you the atone, posing as the person in the home, regardless of which one you ask.
By The_huntress_IF
Posts Avatar
After entering the woods/hemwick after killing the unfortunate abbominmation of the Vicar, Patches the spider appears in each of the windows, if you go towards the left of right of the Grand cathedral, you will runinto another church
By Anonymous
Aa the other said, Patches can momentarily replace any of npcs in the houses, in cathedral ward, or in forbidden woods, in Hemwick, Central Yharnam. Obviously, when you defeat vicar you go to Forbidden Woods most likely, ao thats where most player encounter him, but in different playthroughs, he has replaced Gilbert and other NPCs in Central Yharnam, also some in Hemwick, also in Cathedral Ward and Forbidden Woods. So in other words, you are an idiot.